Pack of matches

"I think it is safe to say that Anthony is not around. He should have surely jumped out and attacked either one of us if he could see such a thing happening." Benedict is soft as he pulls away from me, keeping his hand against my face. "You are good at that."

"At what? Kissing men I should not be kissing?" I grin at him and raise an eyebrow, batting his hand away from my face. "I suppose you are rather good at it yourself."

"And should you like to see what else I am good at?" His hand does not hover, but sets straight down on my upper thigh as he trails short kisses along my jawline.

"What? On the swings? And how should that work, you strange man?" I allow his hand to stay where it is. I enjoy it there, I shall not ask him to move it.

"Oh, you have a dirty mind, my lady. I was of course referring to my painting and sketching skills, you harlot." He moves his fingers slightly so that they tickle the inside of my leg, tangling his hands through my hair, pulling gently at one of the strands. "Is that all that goes through your mind, my lady? Thoughts of myself?"

"I shall admit that I have never had a thought of yourself." That is not technically true but I am not about to give him any form of satisfaction. Plus, it is not as though he is the brother I have fantasised most about. "Howcome you are now calling me my lady? You have never done so before."

"I suppose I have not. I think I like calling you my lady though. Makes you feel important. Like you have authority. Like you call the queen and ask her to behead me if my hands should roam any further!"

"I think it is me that should wish to feel important. Rather than you wishing it to make me feel important." I chuckle a little as he continues to run his hands along my legs.

"Say what you like, my lady. I shall continue to do so for as long as you choose to use me. Surely that is only fair?"

"I am not... using you. I do not like you saying it like that. If you do not wish to be part of this then you do not have to be, I shall not force you or even be upset when I have to allow Colin to kiss me instead." At that moment, I reach to him and rub my hand along his upper leg, to which he raises an eyebrow and leans into kiss me once again, but I am quick to dodge it and take another cigarette from his pocket. "At least I can see that you shall be easily tricked!"

"Colin should not kiss you, he is green. He is so green that I am sure he should cry if you did try to kiss him. Colin is green, Anthony is a rake and I am perfection. But of course, you knew that already." He grapples my wrist, keeping a tight and firm grim on it as he takes the cigarette from my hand. "These are not cheap, do you know? I buy these from my own pocket."

"Your own pocket! Ha! As though you have ever done a days work in your life."

"And as though you have, my lady."

I wrestle with his hands and struggle to get the cigarette back, pushing it and holding it in my lips successfully. "Touche."

"And now you have it, how shall you light it? For the matches are in my pocket too, and I shall be able to better defend myself this time." He is childish, jumping to his feet and extending his arms out against him in some kind of flawed boxing stance. I have never seen a boxing match but I am quite sure that that stance should see him either knocked unconscious or disqualified. "You do not have a chance."

I bite my lip gently and rise to my feet gracefully, as a lady should. I take a step towards him, considering my options briefly, glancing down at the pocket that he has labelled the matches as being in. "You are right. There is no reason for me to fight with you over a pack of matches." I take another small step towards him, so that I am within arms length. I press down on his hands softly to move them from his strange stance, using one hand to stroke from his wrist up to his shoulder and resting there gently. The other I move tactfully to rest on his chest, playing gently with the top button of his shirt until it falls open and leaves the upper part of his chest revealed. His eyes focus on mine and he breathes slightly faster, I can feel his breath becoming more rapid as my hand holds onto his broad chest. As I am sure I holding his full attention, I slide my hand downwards, teasing at the beginning of his trousers, before quickly shooting my hand to the pocket to retrieve the matches.

But, his reflexes are quicker than I expect, and so his fingers wrap with haste around my wrist and refrain them from collecting the matches that I so needed. "That was a nice try, truly. It was rather wonderful actually, I have a couple of small pieces of advice so you may improve next time but truly a very good effort, Delilah."

"Oh you are frustrating!" I cry out, but I cannot help but laugh quite heartily. "May I please have the matches, Benedict?"

"All you had to do was ask, my lady. If you ask for a cigarette, I shall have one. If you ask for a match, I shall have one. If you ask me to fake court you so that you might make my older brother jealous and angry, I shall do so. I am happy to be used by you, Delilah."