Chapter.6 Thats a order

William's P.O.V I can't believe I ran away from the Prince tonight I just couldn't stand how he treated that girl. I soon heard a harsh knock banging on the door before I could knock on the door The Prince burst in the room angry as hell it's self. "How dare you leave in the middle of our date!" He yelled I jumped slightly I fell to my knees and Began to beg for his forgiveness. I watched him smirk at as he called me useless worthless and saying I needed him. I wanted to cry but held it in if I cried he would get angrier. He lifted my chin up to look at him as keeled down and whispered something in my ear. "I order you to tell me about your home life" he says I could feel my body shaking like crazy. He growled angrily as he grabbed my hair harshly "tell me!" He ordered I could feel him pulling on my hair. "Y-your h-highness! P-please! I beg of you!" I pleaded he slapped me harshly and let my hair go as I fell on my side. "You worthless bitch!" He yelled the tears finally came out as I began to cry  He began to tell at me till he got bored and left I laid on the floor for a few hours. I disobeyed the future king and that was my punishment  I soon got up and wiped my tears. Bill knocked on door frame and immediately ran on upon seeing me cry. "Will what's wrong? What happened!? Who do I need to kill!?" He asked I held me as tears fell down my pale cheeks "Bill it's ok it was my fault." I said and Bill knew who and what I was talking about immediately.

Bills P.O.V Did that fucking bitch hurt you!? I asked he nodded while looking down. It was one thing to hurt me but never hurt my family looks like I am killing a bitch.

That motherfucker is going to die today I will make sure of that. I was full of anger and frustration I knew I should beaten his ass that night but I didn't but now now he's done for. I was pacing around the room when kill came in he had something in his hands it looked like a cake but he immediately put it on the bed and ran to will. "Will what happened!? Who must I hurt!? He asked will then explained what happened tonight and let's just say we were planning on how to kill him.

I was this close to taking out my sword going up to the so called Prince and stabbing him so many times. That forever the floors would be stained with his blood. But before me and kill could go on our murder spree will stopped us. "Guys please don't!" He pleaded we just stared at him he got to be kidding me he was defending the guy who hurt him. I only agreed to not hurt him because will begged us not to otherwise he would be dead.