Chapter.8 ball disaster

William's P.O.V Tonight's the night tonight is the grand ball but it's also Prince Mason's coronation. Tonight Prince Mason will be crowned king. But Bill and kill were having none of it I had to beg them to get out of bed. I guess they were still mad with mason well I didn't have time to deal with them. I quickly got them out of bed and dressed and rushed them to their posts a single slip up and we're dead. Next I had to wake up Prince Mason I practically teleported to his room. I opened the door to see he was awake I was about to leave when he noticed me.

Great he saw me it's not like I don't like mason it's just he can be very arrogant at times. "William you are 3 minutes late now get me my suit I don't want to be late because of you". He ordered I obeyed grabbing him a blue and black suit it looked a lot fancier then the others. I got his cape and helped him put it one making sure it had the stone on it. I grabbed his hair brush and handed it to him watching as he brushed his hair.

That's when he mentioned two kings who was his age was coming to the palace for the Ball. He said th their names were Tyron and Dipper of fight falls and gravity falls. Once I was done he headed down stairs coronation starts early in this kingdom so guests would arrive any minute. After 25 minutes every single guest arrived including the kings I felt me and Dipper could be friends while Tyron was looking at me like. Like he wanted to kiss me I tried to put that out of my mind but it stayed stuck in my mind. It was only 1 a clock in the afternoon when king Ford decided to get this over with and crown mason.

Once Ford was done with all of the fancy stuff mason gave a small speech before he let everyone dance. Bill danced with king Dipper and kill sat at a table he hated even the thought of dancing. Meanwhile Tyron walked right up to me and asked me to dance with him. "William may I have this dance?" He asked I didn't know what to say so I nodded and took his hand in mine as we danced. Tyron was actually pretty good at dancing but while time mason was glaring at us. Once me and Tyron was done with the first dance before we could move on to the next mason walked up to us.

"William may I have this dance?" He asked but I knew full and well he wasn't asking. Before I could answer Tyron butted in not likening mason trying to take me away. "Oh but me and William were about to do our next dance I am sure you don't mind right?" He asked. "Yes I DO mind he growled angrily he wasn't about to play games right now.
"Come on William" Tyron ordered tugging my arm only for it to be thrown off me by mason. "William as your king I order you to come with me!" Mason hissed pulling me.

Then out of no where I was getting picked up from kill he was not to happy about them fight over me. "Oi stop arguing or neither of you get him" kill said firmly. "Don't butt into business that is not yours you peasant!" Mason snapped at this point everybody was watching. "Well this is my god damn business since will is my brother so knock it off!" Kill hissed at the king before putting me back down. "I can have you killed! I order you to leave! Mason ordered forgetting that Tyron was a king himself.

"I would like to see you try" Tyron hissed before grabbing his sister and leaving. That's when mason went on a full on rage screaming for everyone to get out. Me and my brothers led everyone out and apologized for today saying he is not like this all the time. All the servants spent the rest of the day finding ways on avoiding the now king mason knowing he might kill us for messing up a tart.