S U M M E R

About a week had past.

we didn't go any further then eye contact.

It almost looked like he wanted to say something, But didn't.

Growing up, i've always been a type of person to believe in love, although i believe it, part of me doesn't trust it, i read books, it's always one that ends up broken, numb, lost. Reading those books makes me think, is love real? Or is it just something we only think we feel because we believe in it?

I was always one to over-think, Everyone goes through heartbreak, that's life, sadly. Imagine it like a book, no matter what you try avoid, what you try to ignore. It will always be there, right in-front of you. You just don't realise it.

Giving in, letting go, things i've always been scared to do. If i gave in, i would value their life, there happiness and their feelings more than my own, more than anything around me, letting go, Forgetting things i should remember, but forgetting because of their presents.

Love is a strong word.
And im careful who i say it too. It could be used in a way of passion or a way of forgiveness,
Love is different to everyons. Love can be someones key to happiness and freedom, whilst others can be a key to distraction and fustration.

I was woken up, by the feeling of sunshine hit my skin, lighting up the entire room.

I tried my best to stay away from Draco today, Although considering the fact i had all my lessons with him, it was going to be tough.

Finally, last, yet worst lesson, Potions.

Finally, potions was over, Draco wouldn't take his eyes of me. Why?

It was Summer break and i headed up to my dorm to pack.

I was staying with my parents for the summer, I missed them, i missed waking up to the sound of my Mum signing whilst making breakfast and my dad sitting on the couch making faces whilst reading the news paper.

I finally finished packing, and headed out the slytherin conman room.

******
-On The Train-
I sat there, staring at the outside world, admiring the beautiful trees, that would move in the direction of the wind, the sky being pure blue with not a cloud in sight.

"Beautiful isn't it." A sweet voice says behind me, I turn my head to meet eyes with the famous Harry Potter.

Why was he talking to me, A slytherin?

"Mind if i sit?" He smiled.

"Of course not" i reply smiling.

He sat down facing me, His brown hair sitting over his face, his bright blue eyes staring into mine, and his glasses slightly tilted.

"So what are you doing over the summer?" I ask breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm staying with Ron, You?"

"I'm staying with my parents." i reply

We then talked the throughout whole journey, He was really sweet, and we had quiet a lot in common.

Then the train stopped.

___________
A/N: Hey! I really hope you enjoyed Chapter one and two, I promise you it gets a lot better! This is my first ever book, so i apologise for any mistakes. Please feel free to point out any mistakes! Thank you!