D I F F E R E N T

I stood there. I didn't know what to do, What to say.

I felt weak.

I couldn't form a sentence, my heart ached, i slowly felt my throat closing up, i couldn't breathe.

I run up to my room, anger and sadness taking over me, I storm over to my desk, throwing everything off it.

Hardin comes running into my room, seeing the smashed picture frames and pencils scattered across the floor.

He ran over to me, holding me tightly sitting on the floor, as i sob into his arms, screaming.

I couldn't take it, the pain, the rush of anger and sadness flowing through me. I wanted it to stop, i needed it to stop.

Then everything went black.

My eyes open, "Blair! I've missed you!" My dad said giving me a hug. "What? No no you died, y-your dead. "What don't be silly! I seem to be alive." He said laughing. I knew it wasn't real, as much as i wanted to believe it was. I knew it wasn't. "I love you dad."

Then i woke up.

I turn my head to see Hardin, sitting on the couch, sleeping. His arm rested on his knee, as his hand held his face.

I couldn't think clearly, the one thing i had, the one thing that would motivate me to get up in the morning, to believe, was now gone. Family, Everyone gets a happy ending, But do i?

You know the saying, "Things get better." 
Do they? Maybe they don't, Maybe i will feel like this for the rest of my life. Numb.

******
About a week had past, i would only leave my room for dinner although i didn't eat. Looking at the food made me feel some sort of knot in my stomach, as much as i tried to eat it made me feel sick.

I look around my room, before my eyes stopped on a small box.

I walk over to it, taking it of the shelf, I return to my bed, slowly opening the box.

It was pictures of me, mum, Hardin and dad. One picture was all of us at the beach, i'll never forget that moment, when Hardin had gotten stung by a jellyfish, and was running around the whole beach freaking out.

I smile thinking about it, but that smile faded away when i remembered that was the last time i saw my dad before leaving to go Hogwarts.

I carry on looking through the box, until i stumble across a small, silver necklace. It had small diamonds covering the rim, carved into the shape of a bird, a dove to be exact.

I examined the necklace before putting it on, it was beautiful, the light from the window reflecting of the diamonds.

Summer break was finally over, Hardin was joining Hogwarts. I pack my bags taking some things from my room, to put in my dorm.

I didn't speak to my mother, he died, 3 months ago. and she tells me not only two weeks ago. I couldn't trust the woman i called my Mother. It broke me to think that. It really did.

_________________
Hey! Sorry this chapter is really short, that's because the next one is going to be really big! Hope your enjoying it so far! Please feel free to point out any mistakes!