C H A N G E

I arrived back at Hogwarts, Hardin standing next to me.

My eyes wondering around the halls. 'you okay?'
Hardin asked, breaking the silence. Hardin could read me like a book, he knew when i was lying, so there was no point of thinking of excuses. 'I'm hanging in there' i say giving him a small smile.

It wasn't a complete lie, I honestly felt like breaking down on the floor, bursting into tears.

"Hey Blair" Emily said, Emily was my first friend at Hogwarts, she was also a Slytherin.

"Hey Em" Before she could say anything Hardin nudged my arm, "boy staring at you on your right" he whispered in my ear.

I slowly turn my head, dreading to meet the eyes of the person staring at me.

Draco's POV

Blair. She's all i could think about over the summer.

We never gotten along, we still don't, but there's something about her, Something i can't explain.

I was sitting in the great hall, surrounding myself with thoughts.

Until i heard the doors of the hall open, it was Blair, She was standing next to Emily, and this boy.

I had never seen his face before, i think he was new.

It made me furious when i seen him whisper in her ear. I don't know why i felt like this. It's not like i like her or something.

Without realising, her eyes meet mine, staring into her beautiful eyes, forgetting everything, and everyone around me.

Blair's POV

I look over, as my eyes meet his. I don't know what it was, but whenever i looked into his eyes, i felt safe.

Are eyes break apart as Professor Dumbledore starts his speech, "Greeting Everyone, Welcome back! I hope you all enjoyed your summer, but before we start eating, we have a new student that needs to be sorted into his house."

Everyone starts to whisper, looking around the hall, as all eyes land on us.

Me and Emily walk over to the Slytherin table, as Hardin walks to the front to get sorted.
"Who is that? And how do you know him?" Emily asked in excitement as we sit down.

"Yeah how do you know him?" I hear from behind me.

Malfoy.

Blaise sits next to Emily as Malfoy sits next to me, i could already feel his eyes burning into me, waiting for me to answer his question.

"So?" He snapped impatiently.

"He's my best friend. I've known him since forever."
I reply not looking up at anyone.

Then the sorting hat starts to speak.

"Ahhh Hardin Scott, Very brave, Very cunning. Ambitious, yes, very ambitious. Your very smart, good at remembering the smallest of things. But what house to put you in?"

"I haven't got all day, hurry up." Hardin whispers under his breathe causing everyone to giggle, including me.

As soon as i let out a small laugh, Draco snaps his head towards me, anger, covering his face. I quickly stop, and look down.

What am i doing? Why'd i look down? I quickly lift my head back up, seeing him smirk at my move.

"Ahhh i know. SLYTHERIN!"

Are whole table cheering on, as he walks over to the table. He doesn't pay attention to anyone, he was looking up and down the table, until his eyes stopped on me.

A huge smile spreads across his face when he notices me, I get up and give him a hug, still feeling Malfoy's eyes burning into the back of my head.

Hardin's POV

As i walk to the end of the hall, i could already feel everyone's eyes on me.

I couldn't get Blair of my mind, Her face when she found out about her father broke me.

Replying that moment in my head over and over again.

The sorting hat is placed onto my head, As soon as it starts speaking. Every single student turns to face me.

"I haven't got all day, hurry up." i say.

Causing people to laugh a little. including Blair.

It made me smile seeing her laugh, She didn't even smile all summer.