chapter 6

previously..... I just got back from a case which made me reminded me of when my family was whole and happy which caused me to miss my siblings even if they never visited me. as I went to the bar to drown my sorrow in scotch when I see a book on top of my bar as I approach closer to the book to see the title of the book. I picked the book up and turned it around to see the back on what's its about and so I garbed whole scotch and started to read the book 

Sam pov: 

I was reading a book  about the  angle and their power so I can help jack with controlling them while dean and castiel  go haunting together  for some time alone with each other  when I soundly hear jack come in . hey jack how are you doing this morning I said to him when I soundly start glowing and before I know it I hear jack calling my name when every thing goes black . As I woke up I find my self in a city  then walked around to find out where I was at  when I see a store window to see my self . I stood shocked at my reflection since I'm back to being 22 years old again when I hear a women on the phone and I quickly walk up to her to ask if I can use her phone also to tell me where I was at since I told her I kind was lost so she took pity on and hands me her phone as she I might need help since my clothes were bangy on me and I'm in some kind of trouble. I dial the phone and wait for him to pick and when he does he ask who the hell is this . dean its me Sam I say to him and before he starts asking who I'm really am  I quickly tell whispered what happen to me to him . After my talkin with dean we deiced that cas will come to where I'm at and he will tell jack I'm ok since he got a call from jack . I hand the phone back to the women and tell her thanks for the help and I am ok know and I say bye to her and i walk around the city for a place where I can stay at as I wait . I walk around when I see a case going on across the street at store and people where around and seeing what happen so i also go see what has happen too.

Hey everyone I want you guys  to vote on if  I should ship lucifer and Sam together .

yes ✅ or no❌