Chapter 2

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am also doing multiple crossovers in this story with some other characters appearing in this story.

Third pov :

when god got to heaven, Michael was the first one to sense his return and came to meet him. but when Michael finally sees his father for the first time since a long time. god stands their opening for a hug and tells Michael that they need to have a long chat . as that happened they felt a wave of energy that was not felt from long ago.

Lucifer pov :

I was talking to  maze at the bar as soundly I feel some power flowing its way through my body but it feels familiar, as once I use to feel when a new sibling was born.

Sam pov :

I was laying on my bed reading a book when I soundly felt a wave of energy pass through me. It felt as the energy was wrapping me in a blanket as that day I didn't know that my life was about to change.

Klaus pov:

I was painting in my room when I felt this wave energy that gives me a warm feeling and it made me feel safe for some reason as it passed through me. as I look up to see what going on through my window, its' when I see wave-like magic or wave of energy pass through outside.

Dr. Carlisle Cullen pov:

I just was about to get a deer to eat when I felt an unknown wave of energy pass through the town, and l knew that something just happened that will change the supernatural world.

Third pov:

As the energy passed through the world, God and everyone else didn't know was that things that were suppose happened has changed not only their timeline but also other worlds timeline were changed and also destinies of other worlds in the universes.

I want apologies for not updating my stories but I been babysitting and then my computer was not working, also my niece kept using my computer so I didn't get to update. I'm also been working on an original book too. so I'm back everyone.