chapter 3

Lucifer pov:

Ever since i felt that  energy  in those couple few days  i was still think that it might evolve something with upstairs but i'm not sure what yet.  As i was think while i waited for detective  to come from getting paper from miss Lopez  . Lucifer come on we have a case  at  Beacon Hills we need to head over too that they need help with; coming detective " . 

-------------- time skip --------------

 As I  arrived at the scene I felt this powerful wave of energy coming from the house of the murder  that took place at  here. The detective went to talk to the people who where their if they new what happen; as she was doing that heard crying coming from the the house so i went in to check it out. As i step in the house i feel this energy coming from the living-room where i see a lady holding a crying baby while talking to a another lady , as i approach both of them I'm suddenly assaulted with this overwhelming  grace coming from the the baby who suddenly was reaching for me with its grace. As i felt that grace reach for me to take it from the lady who was holding him ,I was not sure if i could hold the the baby since it been a while since i held a fledgling before my destined to hell.  As i finally got the courage to ask the lady who what was  going on and to hold stiles  while i talked to both ladies i got to know who they were one was  social work and the other  was a friend of the parents who died . May i know what will happen to the child i asked, since stiles does not have other family members and Mrs. McCall cant raise another family it will probably will be put in a foster home or orphanage . I new  that i cant let that happen since the baby has grace and he will be different and wont know how to take care of him ,so i have no chose but take the baby as my own so that what i did as i told the social worker that i would like to take the baby. just as i said that the detective just got in the house hearing me about becoming a parent to a child.

............................ years later .........................

Stiles pov :

I was making my way to the section of  the plane i'm going on while my father walked with me where I stood in line to board while my father wished me to have fun and be-careful while giving me a last hug . My father stepped out the way and i thought of how much i had to beg and convince  him to let me go some where for the summer. And I'm finally leavening Los Angeles today to go to New Orleans for my summer break  and I cant wait to get their . 

Sorry everyone that i haven't updated but i'm better now since i'm not sick any more and will be updating  my stories angina .  😊