chapter 4

stiles pov:

I watched the scenery of  new Orleans view unit the taxi stop at the front of the building across   from the french quarter where my dad thought it was good idea for me to stay at since he thought it was better for me to stay . As i got out and payed the car driver and taken my luggage out of the car and made my way inside to sign in . after i signed in for my room and when i stepped in the room i found it was pretty big and while i was looking around and  put my things away when i suddenly heard yelling  outside. i stopped what i was doing to go see what all the yelling was about so i made my way to the balcony  and  peered outside to see a blonde haired male and  brown haired female arguing  about someone called hope as i listened with the help from power and i cant control how i sometime tune in in things that i not suppose to know or hear. As i kept watching and listening when two more people came out from the building from across me, when the two people called the blonde haired male brother  and the other  hayley and i then i figured out they were family so i decided to  stop listening  them and give them privacy for if it was me and my dad arguing i wont want people or someone to listen to us  talk . so as i retreat to my room to give that family some privacy when i was turning i made eye contact with the brown hair older brother which i figured out since i picked up how to identified someone from when i would go to work with my father and he would teach me how  to identified someone as i wanted to follow his foot step , as we made eye contact i suddenly felt soul but it was different and i could feel my eyes glow  when i quickly made my way inside hoping he didn't see my eyes glowing since i don't want any drama on my vacation.

Elijah pov:

As i made my way outside to stop my brother from arguing and to calm him down with my sister in toe behind me , I say brother and Rebekah say brother i think  hayley  is ...  when i suddenly spouse to what i was about to say and i also stopped listening to what more  Rebekah  had  to say as i felt we were being watched. So i follow my instinct to where we were being watch from when i suddenly see a boy turn to go inside before we make eye contact were i noticed his eyes glow for a little bit as he rushes his way inside  when i hear i'm being called by  Rebekah who asked me if i agree on what she was talking about when Klaus ask's "brother are you alright " as i was still trying to figure out if the boy who's eyes glow was some dangerous or not but i peer to the balcony were the boy stood at and go back to what i came out side to do and i put the boy behind me to latter find out who he is.

I want you to let me know who alas likes stile or a rival of Klaus or a minor pairing who will try to get his affection please put it in the chat box