002.

002.
A GUN TO MY HEAD?
WHAT AN INTRODUCTION !

     Over the course of her travels, Natalia had spent more hours than she could possibly count in the bed of the truck

     Over the course of her travels, Natalia had spent more hours than she could possibly count in the bed of the truck. Some of those were spent playing games with all the members of her group, or telling stories, or sleeping.

     Sleeping used to be the girl's favorite thing in the world prior to the outbreak. But following that, Talia began to suffer from painstakingly vivid nightmares, resulting in her waking up in a state of shock or hyperventilating quite often. And it wasn't as though they had access to medicine to help her, or a therapist to guide her through her troubles. Because of that, she just attempted to get used to them, deeming them as something she'd deal with for the remainder of her life. However long that may be.

     It was a mix of things. She hadn't gotten them recently, only because of the fact that nothing horrible was looming over them. Weeks had gone by since the last toll their group hit, and ever since, they had been smooth sailing. When times got tough, or stress-levels were high— that's when she would suffer from them.

     So on the rare occasion that she did get decent sleep, Natalia basked in it. She ate that shit up, and savored every last second. Because who knew when the next bad thing would happen, and she'd fear sleeping, which most people used to escape their tough realities?

     When Talia was rudely awakened to the cold muzzle of a gun against her skin, she was pissed. For a brief moment, the teenager couldn't place a finger on the male's identity, but it soon struck her. It was the man who was knocked out unconscious. Safe to say, he was awake now.

     "I'm not going to hurt you," he lowly whispered, warning the girl. What the hell was he going for then? He looked back at the window, giving a clear view of the three inside the front. "Stop this truck right now, or I'm shooting the girl right between her eyebrows! I'll do it!"