005.

005.

REMINISCING

ON THE PAST

     "How'd it go?" Glenn inquired to Rosita and Natalia, who had searched and blocked their area off in all directions to make sure they were in a safe place to sleep for the night. 

     "End of the tunnel's secure. If anything tries to come in, we'll hear in plenty of time," the older of the two explained, and the other just nodded in accordance. 

     Maggie stepped forward, looking in Tara's general direction. "We didn't get to officially meet."

     "Oh! I'm sorry. Tara, this is Maggie. Maggie, Tara," Glenn gestured to each of the two as they shook hands, both seeming thrilled to actually meet the other. 

     After greeting one another, Tara looked from the Korean boy to his wife. "He's a big fan of yours," she mentioned casually with a grin, causing the Greene girl to mirror her expression. 

     "I met Tara on the road. Couldn't of made it here without her," Glenn noted, his hands tucked inside his pockets as a way of staying warm. 

     She grinned at the remark, regardless of it probably not being fully true. Nonetheless, Maggie had enveloped her arms around the Chambler as a way of showing her appreciation. "Thank you."

     "When she heard what I was doing, she said she had to help me. She's just that kind of person," Glenn added. Natalia knew that display of events wasn't exactly how it went down, at least from what Tara had told her, but she just stood there silently, not objecting. The teenager followed behind her sister, who was walking towards the other half of the group. 

     Talia immediately picked up on the shocked expressions coming from Sasha and Bob; it seemed as though they had seen a literal ghost. The woman stood up, unable to find the correct wording for what she wanted to say.