006.

006.
LIGHTEN UP,
COWBOY !

     Talia paced back and forth in the dark space, completely dumbfounded at the situation she had gotten their group into

     Talia paced back and forth in the dark space, completely dumbfounded at the situation she had gotten their group into. "This is all my fault!" she angrily threw her arms, pinching the bridge of her nose in aggravation.

     "No, it's not," Glenn intervened, sensing the guilt in the young teen. "There's no telling of what they were going to do to us regardless."

     "We're bein' caged up like animals," Maggie mentioned, running her fingers along the side of the— whatever they were in. All of them had been knocked out cold, so nobody had any recollection as to how they got in there. "It's obvious where the fault lies. We need to be ready to defend ourselves when they come back for us."

     Natalia exhaled audibly; all their defenses were gone. The guns, knives, Nat's bat— they really knew what they were doing. Seemed as if they had the system mastered— it was like a routine that was completed often, that had become second nature to them. "Wait. You hear that?" she suddenly noticed.

     "Gunshots," Sasha nodded, her ear pressed to the door that would not budge for shit; they tried countless times.

     Oddly, for the amount of guns that were rapidly being fired, it didn't sound like chaos was erupting from outside that train car. Actually, it was strangely quiet— there wasn't even the tiniest spot where you could get a glimpse out into Terminus. It was frustrating.

     Very frustrating.

     Everyone was scattered, doing whatever they could in their power to prepare to fight. Not even to fight, but to kill. That— and to win. Of course, that was the ultimate goal.

     In Natalia's book, a win would simply just be getting out of that hellhole in one piece. If everyone was alive and outside of their deranged territory, then that was the biggest win in the books. Considering how she had absolutely no resources but her bare hands, the odds weren't necessarily in her favor.