007.

007.
I'M A REALIST,
COWBOY.

     Chaos wasn't the word to describe what had ensued— it had extravasated into pure pandemonium

Chaos wasn't the word to describe what had ensued— it had extravasated into pure pandemonium. There had to of been an explosion. That, or a fire that had spread rapidly and was burning down every building that came in its' path.

"Do not leave his side!" Abraham announced to Rosita, although that wasn't something she could exactly guarantee. It was up to Eugene to keep up with her, especially if he wasn't putting any work in.

Talia took no hesitation in stepping into action. Instead of using the wood piece as a spear, she had found along the way that it was more efficient to just knock them over the head. Quicker, and she didn't need to focus on being as precise.

Realistically, the fourteen year old wasn't fixated on what the others were doing; she was in the zone. Kill everyone in her path, and get over that fence with ease, like Rick had instructed.

"Pow!"  she whisper-shouted to no one but herself, kicking one of the walkers' bodies with her foot, and knocking another one senseless at the same time. "Double whammy! Ho, ho!"

Noticing an AK-47 from one of the dead Terminus soldiers lying untouched on the cement, she picked it up and slung it over her back with the strap.

"Nat!" her older sister called out, somehow much ahead of her younger counterpart. Perhaps it was because Rosita made a beeline to that fence, or because Natalia was taking out every single one in sight. A nasty habit of hers; the adrenaline always taking over and making her go rogue.

"Come on kiddo," Abraham hoisted the girl over top, before allowing himself to hop over and out of the territory of Terminus.

Small pants left the teenager's mouth, gasping for air that she didn't realize she so desperately needed. "What a rush," she pointed out— the others didn't seem too fond over what had just happened, and the fact that a literal child was turning it into a big joke wasn't the best help. They weren't upset by it, but they weren't rolling around in the dirt, laughing, either.