Prologue

Delhi, India.

A mid twenties woman was sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing fuchsia colour lehenga which was not so heavy and looking cute on her. The golden maang tika added extra beauty and made her stunning.

But one thing was missing....her beautiful smile and she was looking nervous also. She clutched her dupatta while closing her eyes.

Someone entered the room and called her name.

"Aarvi......"

Aarvi opened her eyes and looked at the person. It was her mother Mrs Aparna Rathod.

Aparna sat beside her and cupped her cheeks.

"You are looking gorgeous......touch wood." she kissed her forehead.

Aarvi smiled at her, trying to hide her nervousness.

"Today is your engagement with Rajdeep........are you sure....you want this?"

"I want this marriage to happen." Aarvi said with determination.

Aparna signed.

Somewhere in Delhi an early thirties man was lifting weights at the gym alone. Suddenly his phone rang. After putting the weights, he put his phone on speaker and asked.

"Is the work done?"

"Noo....no Sir." a stammering male voice came from the other side of the phone.

"What the hell are you doing dammit?" he roared.

"Ssirr....the security is tight...."

" I don't care.....I want her at any cost..
do you understand?....."

"Yess sir...."

He cut the call fiercely.

"Aarvi Rathod.....you can't get engaged.......I, Viraj Thakur won't let it happen."

He picked his shirt and left the place furiously.

......................................................................

Thank you for reading.

Let me know how is it.

Stay safe, keep spreading love and keep smiling ☺.

Vote

Follow

Comment

Share