Chapter 1

I would like to dedicate this chapter

to_ @s12mohite @ukiyo_oo

chahal2640 samaera202

SandhyaKeluskar

deepakshi0512

EethakulaKrishnaveni Paramita2210

Thank you all for supporting this story. ❤❤❤❤

......................................................................

Viraj was driving the car as fast as possible towards Aarvi's home. Why? Because he can't let her engaged with someone. He wants to stop the ceremony in any way.

"I won't let it happen.......I won't let it happen.....I won't let it happen." he mumbled the sentence again and again while driving.

He stopped the car roadside in a screeching sound when he heard his phone's ringtone.

"Sir.....It's done." said the person proudly.

Listening this, he first sighed deeply then a devil smile crept on his face.

"Good job......" he said with a smirk.

"Thank you sir......"

"I think....you know what you have to do now...."

"It will be done sir..."

He cut the call. His restless mind now calm down little.

"Aarvi Rathod.....you are....My wife and always be....My wife." he said with determination and took U-Turn.

After half an hour at Aarvi's home.

"Not here?......... What do you mean.... She is not here?......Where is she then?" asked Rajdeep unbelievably.

"Don't know......she was here...." said Aparna who was scared as hell, thinking about her daughter. Where could she be?

"Did you check on the terrace?..." asked Nishant (Aarvi's father).

"I have checked everywhere......She is not here......Something is definitely wrong......My daughter...." tears formed in her eyes.

"Don't worry.......let us check...." said Nishant, trying to calm her down.

They left the place to find her out.

Rajdeep was shouting at a guard madly. Why? Because it had been almost an hour and they were unable to find out anything about her.

"Despite the tight security, how could she disappeared?"

"Rajdeep, Relax beta...... We will find out." said his mother.

"But how mom?......there is no clue.....no CCTV footage?......how will we do....?"

"Call the police......I just want my daughter....." shouted Aparna, looking at Nishant.

But before Nishant could formed a word Rajdeep spoke inbetween.

"No uncle, don't do that......It will affect my reputation."

All looked at him frowning including his mother.

"It's about my daughter's safety......" Nishant shouted at him and started to dial a number. But suddenly Aparna lost her consciousness and fell on the ground.

"Maaa........" Nayan and Ananya (Aarvi's brother and sister) ran towards her.

They took her to the room.

On the other hand Aarvi was fuming, sitting in a locked room.

Flashback.

"Di.....your phone....you left it in my room.." Ananya handed her the phone.

"Ohh......"

"By the way.....someone called you."

"Who?...."

"Don't know........it was an unknown number....."

"6 missed calls......who could it be?"

She was about to press the call button, but her phone started to ring.
It was from the same unknown number.

"Hello......."

"Stop the ceremony right away."

His voice startled her. But when she realised who the person was anger filled her face.

"Viraj....how did you get my number?"

"Shut up.....Just do as I say....or else..."

"Or else?.....or else what? What will you do?"

"OK......get ready for the consequences."

End flashback.

"How dare he to kidnap me?....I...I won't leave him...."

Suddenly the room door opened and a person entered with a smirk on his face.

Thank you for reading.

......................................................................

Let me know how is it.

Wear mask, stay safe and keep smiling ☺.

If you like the update then please do

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share