Chapter 3

Aarvi jerked up from the seat when the car stopped abruptly.

"Get off the car........" said Viraj while getting off the car hurriedly.

Aarvi looked at the outside. The car was standing outside a gym.

"Where are we?" asked Aarvi couldn't understand anything.

"Just shut your mouth and come......" ordered Viraj while opening the car door for Aarvi.

"I won't come......." said Aarvi and was about to shut the car door but Viraj stopped her from doing so and picked her up in his arms forcefully.

"Ah Viraj......What is this behaviour?....
leave me..."

"I will never leave you........" he started walking towards the gym.

On the other hand Rajdeep and Nishant reached the spot where Aarvi was there sometime before.

"I think Aarvi is there in that house uncle...."

"What?....In that house...."

"What happen uncle?"

"Viraj Thakur....."

"Viraj........"

"The owner of this house.......that means Viraj is the one who kidnapped Aarvi?"

"Viraaaj...how dare he uncle....I'm not gonna leave him this time....he has to pay....."

They walked inside the house.

"Sir, whom do you want?" asked the watchman.

They didn't say anything and walked inside. The watchman tried to stop them but couldn't.

"Viraj.....Viraj....come outside you busta....."

"Aarvi....Aarvi beta..."

"Sir, Viraj Sir is not here now you please come later..." said the watchman.

"Where is he?" asked Rajdeep while holding the collar of the watchman.

"I don't know Sir....."

"Rajdeep leave him....we will come with the police." said Nishant.

They left the place.

"Viraj put me down....I said put me down...." she was struggling in his arms.

"Did you lose weight?" asked Viraj while walking.

"Excuse me?....."

"You seem very light..."

"It's because you are the one who gain weights...." she said pointing towards his bicep.

He put her down when they reached the first floor. It's his personal gym and no one is present at this time.

"This is called biceps.....do you wanna see?" he started taking off of his shirt.

"What are you do...doing?" she stammered.

A small smile crept on his face.

"You wanted to see me that's why......" he said innocently.

"No I don't.....stop all this OK." she said nervously.

He took off his shirt completely and sprinkled some water on himself from the water bottle.

She looked at him perplexed. What is he trying to do?

He strided towards her with a mischievous smile and took her hand, led her towards the changing room and locked her.

She was totally lost couldn't understood anything. But the click sound of the door broke her reverie.

"What the......Why did you lock me?" she shouted.

"I'll be back in a while......."

He went towards the glass window and watched his father's men were getting off the car. He took the dumbbell in his left hand and started doing exercise.

One of the men noticed him.

"Viraj Sir is on the first floor......"

They all looked at the first floor.

"Let me call Sir...." one of them said.

"Hello Sir, Viraj Sir is here only."

"...................."

"OK sir."

"Let's go."

Viraj watched them going back, he haffed in relief. He went back to the changing room and opened the lock to enter.

"It's done......"

Aarvi was glaring at him.

"I need my phone and..........." she stopped abruptly seeing his bare body.

"And?........."

"Wear your shirt......." she said while turning around.

"Why?.....am I not looking good without a shirt?" he started teasing her.

"Shut up....." she said irritatingly.

"But you are looking stun......" he stopped when he realised what he was going to utter.

"Looking like a ghost...."

Her mouth formed a perfect O shape.

.....................................................................

Thank you for reading.

Let me know how was this?

Stay safe and keep smiling ☺.

If you liked the chapter don't forget to

Vote, Comment and Share. And follow me for more updates.

Moumita