Chapter 13

"OK....I'm coming to the point...let's get married Aarvi."

Aarvi looked at him shockingly.

"What?...what did you say?" she asked controlling her anger.

"Let's get married Aarvi......" he said calmly.

Tears slipped from her eyes.

"Aarvi......" he tried to touch her face.

"Don't you dare touch me Mr. Thakur." she warned him.

"Aarvi please listen....."

"What? listen....you..Mr. Viraj Singh Thakur...you.." she said while touching his chest with her index finger.

"You said you love me, then you married me and after....after eight days you divorced me...." she shouted, tears rolled down her cheeks.

He gulped down, trying to control his own tears.

"You left me...after marrying me." she hiccuped a little.

"And now you are saying...let's get married Aarvi....." she gave him a hurtful expression.

She stood abruptly to leave the place but Viraj clutched her hand and turned her towards him.

In that process she fell on the sofa hitting her back. Before she could understand anything Viraj hovered over her, locking her with his arms.

No need to say she started struggling. A lone tear escaped from his eye and dropped on her cheek that made her movements stopped.

"Aarvi I'm......" he started but got disturbed by the calling bell sound.

"I'm...I'm sorry....." he said, ignoring the sound.

And got a sarcastic look from her.

"I agree...It's my fault but I want you to listen to me once...." he pleaded.

But the continuous sound of the bell irked him.

"Let me check...who's at the door but we are not finished yet...we will talk."

He stood and went to open the door. He wiped his eyes before opening the door wide.

"Sir, the food." the delivery boy extended the packet.

He took it and paid him through the online process.

"Thank you Sir, have a great day." the boy smiled and left.

He ran to the living room after closing the door. But didn't find Aarvi there. He put the packet on the table before heading to his room.

The room door was locked from inside. He knocked.

"Aarvi open the door....."

Silence....

"Aarvi...." he pleaded.

Again silence.....

"Aarvi, open the damn door." he shouted, losing his patience.

......................................................................

Moumita