I have a secret

I arrived at my uncles house with my mother who was a dog breeder. I don't like dogs And I hate my moms brother Vernon Dursley the only part about this visit that I knew I was actually going to enjoy was seeing Harry. No one else in this family likes him so that automatically makes me what to be friends with him and plus Harry isn't even that bad they literally only don't like him cause his parents died and he was left on Vernon's door step. P.S. I don't call Vernon my uncle cause I don't like him. As we entered Number four privet drive. Harry was there and I couldn't wait to tell him my secret!

"Harry!" I screamed as I ran up and gave him a hug that he returned.

"Lilith. How have you been?" Harry said with joy.

"I've been well Harry and you?" No one interrupted us when me and Harry talked they eventually all got over it and just let it be.

"Well." Harry said with a fake voice "I'll tell you about it later." He whispered so that only I could hear.

"Okay well should we get to dinner my mom can take up the luggage her self it's not hard." But Harry still took them upstairs anyways which I thought was stupid. I feel like Harry is the boy version of Cinderella in a way. I don't understand why he puts up with. I mean if it were me I wouldn't follow there rules at all I just would ignore them all day.

"Where did you send the boy Vernon?" My mom said with her face full of food and her breath smelling of liquor.

"St. Brutus's it's a fine institution." I ignored the conversation and just thought. I thought about how I was going to tell Harry that I could do magic. That I once turned one of my moms glass doors into nothing like the glass disappeared. It happened one time when I was at home by myself and all I could hear was dogs barking and it got so annoying and the next thing I knew they all flew out of the door I then had to call my mom and have her help me get them.

"His dad a drunk?" I heard my mother say which took me out of my own thoughts.

"That's a lie my dad was not a drunk." I heard Harry scream back and before I knew it my mom was blowing up like a balloon a I was laughing so hard I could barely breath. And then it hit me Harry just did that which must mean he can do magic to. I only just got my Hogwarts exception letter this year but I'm 13. Harry came back down the stairs heated with anger and he had a trunk.

"You bring her back now." I heard Vernon cry.

"No. Don't do it Harry she deserves it." Vernon looked at me as if I had just killed someone. And Harry walked out the door with me following.

"Harry I'm coming with you."

"You can't." He said

"Well your going to Hogwarts aren't you I have to go there to."

"Your a witch?"

"Yes." I said and I showed him my letter and everything and with that we walked off into the night. I was unsure of where we were going but Harry seemed to know exactly where he was going.

AUTHORS NOTE 

if there is the name "Rexanne" that is referring to Lilith I was going to name her that than i decided on Lilith and I don't feel like changing them.