Ron and hermione

Harry and I were at the leaky cauldron for a couple of weeks before we saw Hermione and Ron there.

"Harry!" Yelled Ron in excitement

"Hello Ron." He said while giving him

"Hi harry." Said Hermione as she and harry hugged to.

"Hello Hermione I would like you guys to meet Lilith" said Harry they all looked at him like he was crazy cause there wasn't anyone else down there besides them cause I was still upstairs.

"You know we could be a great team when you get to Hogwarts!"

"Could? We will be." I said smiling at the two red headed boys in front of me which I assumed was Fred and George Weasley.

"how did you even know how to get that in there?" said George looking at a stink bomb inside a bottle with a smoke bomb and these weird little pop rock looking things that Fred said made some type of loud noise when smoke touched which I thought was odd I mean how do you even get smoke to blow things up. maybe I'm just stupid I slept through science class so I could have missed it while I was taking a nap.

"Lilith what are you doing?"

"oh hi Harry I was talking to Fred and George what's up?"

" I want you to meet Ron and Hermione." me Hermione and Ron all exchanged hellos it was very awkward unlike when I was just with the twins Hermione didn't look like the type of girl I would be friends with she looked stuck up and entitled and Ron well he wasn't that bad I actually liked him after that I went with the twins and we looked at all the stuff we could make for pranks and they had a lot of stuff

"how do you have all this?"

"well we sell the stuff at school" said George

"and then we buy the stuff to make them during summer." ended Fred

"that's-" I was cut off by a red head that looked like she could be there sister but harry never told me about a sister which I thought was odd.

"Fred, George Ron, Harry, and Hermione wont let me hang out with them can I stay up here with you two." ow there's three of us here or did we just not acknowledge me yet.

" no why do you want to be up here?" asked fred

" cause dads trying to talk to me about muggles-" she began but got cut of noticing that I was there. "whos this you two don't have girlfriends."

"that is Lilith Cerise I don't know her last name." said George

" its Dursley." I said. everyone's mouth dropped i felt like a celebrity that hasn't come out in a while like Mr. Agreste off miraculous god do I hate lie-la.

"wait you Mr. and Mrs. Dursleys daughter?" all three of them said at once

"no I'm not there daughter that's disgusting." if i knew what would come of them i wouldnt have said that well Vernon, I still would've said that about him. but Petunia I wouldn't have but I'm getting to ahead of the story now.

"Okay. Ginny you can stay"

"Really George. Your to nice to her." That was one of the best nights of my life meeting the twins and Ginny they were all so nice and I had the best laughs with them. If only I could go back to that time.