Hogwarts

"That felt weird"
"It always dose your first time trust me." Harry said as we entered platform 9 and 3 quarters

"I don't like trains."
"I know you don't so this will be a fun ride." I really do not like trains I've been on one once and threw up it was horrible and I wasn't excited to get on this train at all.

"Is that's Draco Malfoy?" I asked Harry

"Yes it is ignore him he's a git."

"Harry's right Lilith." Said Fred

"You can sit with us." said George

"Okay. Harry do you care if I do?"

"No I don't I'm sitting with Ron and Hermione."

"I didn't want to sit with Hermione anyways so I'm happy you asked me to sit with you guys." I said to Fred and George as we got to a compartment.

"Why don't you like Hermione?" Fred asked

"Because she seems like a teachers pet and I feel like she would snitch if I would do something she doesn't approve of."

"You have a lot of opinions on a girl you only just met." Said George

"I have a lot of opinions on everybody."

"Really tell me your opinion on me." said George

"Okay. I like you your nice and funny and know how to have fun."

"What about Draco Malfoy?" Said Fred

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I saw the way you looked at him when you saw him outside the train."

"I only looked at him like that cause he had a black and blue eye."

"He always dose its normal." Said Fred

"And you guys don't ask him how he gets them?" I asked

"No. Why would he he's rude." Said Fred but just as I was going to go off on him the compartment door slid open. 

"Fred George who's this?" Said a boy coming into the compartment.

"This is Lilith Dursley Harry's cousin." Said George

"Through marriage." I added

"Well hello." He said sitting beside me "I'm lee Jordan"

"Hi, so are you all like bestfriends or something?"

"Yes we are." Said Fred

"And we're all going to own a joke shop someday together." Said George. The rest of the ride we all talked and laughed and joked and had so much fun I was really amazing finally having people to joke around with and to talk to.

"Do I have to go with the first years?" I asked Hagrid

"Yes you do you have to get sorted."

"Okay." Was all I replied with I just wanted to get sorting over with.

Hogwarts was beautiful the castle was so huge and so beautiful it looked like a fairytale like a fairytale I was always exposed to be in I realized then that this was where I belong not with the muggles in the muggle world I belonged at Hogwarts and in the wizard world.

"Now for the first time ever a 13 year old will be sorted." Said Dumbledore. I walked up to the hat nervous I wanted Gryffindor because there brave and I already knew a bunch of people there also I really wanted Slytherin so that everyone would think I was evil and would just leave me alone but then there was Hufflepuff with loyalty and I value loyalty above everything else. I knew for sure I wasn't a Ravenclaw so I wasn't getting my hopes to high for that. but before professor McGonagall even put the hat on my head it said Slytherin I was bummed as much as I didn't like people and now I knew for a fact that nobody would talk to me I waned to be with harry and the twins. I walked over to the table acting as if i was proud but anyone that really knew could probably tell I wasn't. 

And so it began my very long years at Hogwarts in a house where no one liked me But in a place where I felt at home.