Chapter 11 Smoke

WARNING talks about self harm and eating disorders. Please skip if you don't like topics like this. There is a warning page at the top of this book to tell you everything you should know about this book or my other books. Again please skip if you don't like these kinds of topics

Chapter 11 Smoke

Third person pov.

"Didn't we used to hide back here from Elena and Caroline?" Jeremy asks.

Fawn smiles and nods her head and turns to him, "Yeah, we wouldn't let them in and they would get mad" she said giggling. "I mean they only wanted in because we were in there" she adds on.

She walks over and opens the old shed door for the both of them to get in. She ushers him in first and she follows behind him, "Can you hold this for a second?" she asks him.

Jeremy turned around and quickly grabbed the bong, weed and lighter from her hands and took a seat down onto the ground and waited for her. Fawn walks over and climbs up on some boxes and opens the old shed window so the smoke could leave and not get stuck in here... she would like that but right now she can't. When it was open she carefully got down and walked over and sat down in front of Jeremy.

"So you ready?"

Third person POV.
Small time skip.

Jeremy laughs and shakes his head happily, Fawn quietly giggles with him. They were bringing up happy funny memories of their childhood that caused them to laugh and giggle a lot... also the fact they were high didnt help them. They had finished the bull awhile ago and the bong was down beside her.

Jeremy looks over to his soulmate and he couldn't stop smiling at her. Gosh he missed her so much, so damn much. He couldn't believe that she was here with him right now... high as a kit. He hasn't had this much fun for a while now since he has been helping and dealing with werewolves, vampires, witches and so on. But since Fawn got here she had changed so much of his emotions, he was finally feeling calm, happy and relaxed right nice.

Since he found out about the supernatural life he had to always make sure Elena was ok and safe. He had to worry about Elena 24/7, it's not like he didn't like making sure his older sister was safe, he did. But now he had someone, someone really important to take care of and keep safe from any danger, Elena had plenty of men protecting her one less wont make a difference... that much. All he wanted to do now was protect his soulmate from everything.

Just not Klaus... that's her soulmate too... It was also shocking to him to find out his soulmate has four soulmates and one of them is Klaus. The oldest vampire. The one trying to kill his sister. But what is he supposed to do... it's her soulmate... he can't take her other soulmates away from her. She seems excited to hang out with Klaus...

Fawn quickly stopped giggling and went quiet. She snaps her head towards Jeremy with wide eyes, "Wait! what time is it!?" She asks loudly. "Uhh..." Jeremy grabs his phone from his pocket and looks at the time.

He looks back to her, "It's twelve-twenty-four" he said. "Shit. Shit, shit!!!" She mumbles out. "I have to get ready for Klaus," she adds on. She quickly got up so fast, grabbed her bong and lighter, stuck her ligheter into her pocket and then grabbed his arm and helped him up, "I have to get ready!" she gasps out.

She drags him into the house. Jeremy didn't mind being dragged by his soulmate, he thought it was cute. She is the only one that he would let drag him around.

Fawn rushed up the stairs with Jeremy right behind her, when she got in she hid her stuff safely, "Ok, so... tomorrow breakfast... I'll... pay" she said.

Jeremy laughs like a mad man, shaking his head and hands in front of him, "What... why are you laughing at me" she asks. She giggles with him slightly... They were still high.