Chapter 18 Thirty

Chapter 18 Thirty

Third person POV. 

Klaus smiles at his soulmate, her cute smile and giggles were adorable and making him melt. 

Fawn couldn't stop smiling around her. The place Klaus took her was so breathtakingly beautiful, she quickly turned around to look at Klaus "Omg, when did you find this place!?" she asked. 

She loves the place, it's so beautiful. "How did you find this place?" She asks him. Klaus stood there smiling and admiring her, he loves seeing her so happy and giddy. 

Fawn turns her attention back to him and smiles even bigger. She rushes over to him, wraps her arms around his waist and hugs him tightly. He froze, he wasn't really used to getting hugged or getting this kind of affection, but he secretly loves it more than he thought. 

He wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer to him, he kisses the top of her head and smiles, "I found it a long time ago" he said. Fawn nods her head and pulls away and with a smile on her face. 

She did really love it. 

Fawn wanted to rush over to the chilly water and look at all the cool rocks it carried, but she also didn't want to leave him. She loves being close to him, she loves being in the presence of her soulmate, soulmates. She was going to drag him to the river after she eats. 

She pulls away from him and takes the bags so she could help him, "Thank you darling" he said softly

She pulls away from him and takes the bags so she could help him, "Thank you darling" he said softly. She smiles at him and kisses his cheek. 

Small time skip. 

Everything was set, the blanket was placed neatly onto the ground with the food and drinks on top. The only thing to do now was to sit down and eat. 

Klaus takes his seat on one side of the blanket and looks up at her. Fawn stood nervously there staring at everything on the ground. She was nervous to eat in front of him, one of her soulmates. 

Klaus was staring at her with soft eyes and a smile, “Come here love” he said, patting the spot on the ground. Fawn followed him and took a seat beside him, she looked up to him with nervousness written all over her face. Fawn watched Klaus move the food around.

Klaus split the food into two different plates. He had a plate for her and himself. He gave her some of all kinds of wings, her own fires and a burger. He gave it to her and then looked her in the eyes.