Chapter 16 Damon

Warning: slightly talks about sexual assault. Slight talk.  

AT THE MEAN TIME I CANT PUT THE PICTURE BETWEEN THE CHAPTER I WILL WHEN I CAN

Chapter 16 Damon

Third person POV. 

Klaus quickly stops and stands there in front of her with worry written in his eyes and face. He quickly placed both of his hands onto her cheeks and right away with that act he had calmed down in his hold, "Are you ok. They had no right to touch you" he rambles on. She gave him a small smile and nodded her head. "It's fine. I feel like you dealt with it.... they only did touch my ass and left boob... not anywhere else so-" 

"No." 
"What"

"I don't care if he only touched your ass and left... they shouldn't have even looked at you" Klaus said to her loudly. Fawn just stood there and stared at him. She didn't know what to say to him… she wasn't good at this. Her eyes moved away from his eyes as she heard a bird chirp and it flew past them. She smiled and watched it go. 

Klaus lightly smiles at her as he saw that she was distracted with other things now. He leans down and kisses her forehead. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. Fawn's eyes snapped to his shirt as she realized that he was hugging him close to her, “Did i miss something” she asked him softly. He chuckles lightly and shakes his head, “It's nothing my love, lets go” he adds on. He pulls away slightly and kisses her forehead a couple of times before pulling fully away from her and guiding her to the car door and helping her in. she smiles up at him. 

Klaus shut the door and walked around the car to the driver's seat. He was still mad and all he wanted to do was go in there and drain all the blood out of all those guys who touched or looked at his girl. But he couldn't go in there and do anything about it, since she doesn't know about the supernatural life. If he went in there and ripped out his heart or drank him dry, she would get scared of him and run away and he doesn't want her to run away from him. 

Jeremy POV. 

I walked into the Salvatore household kitchen and found Damon sitting there eating in the corner of the dime lighted room. He has been acting weird these days, what's up with him?

“What do you want little Gilbert?” damon asks. He looked over to the right and looked at me. He held no emotions whatsoever on his face. "Uhh.... nothing. Just couldn't handle Stefan and Elena being... so... them I guess" I said. I walked over to the counter and sat. "Hmm..." is all he does. He turned back around and continued eating. 

I grab my phone from my back pocket and get my contacts up. I found the name I was looking for. I want to see my soulmark again, but I also wanted to know what her other solmarks looked like. 

My little Soulmate ❤
Hello Fawn. I was just wondering if I could see your soulmarks. All of them 
4:56 pm

I placed my phone onto the counter and waited for the response back. I went back to staring at the back of Damon's head. 

Fawn has four soulmates and I'm pretty sure Damon is one of her soulmates. I could be wrong but I just have this feeling that Fawn was Damons soulmate. If she is, I hope he becomes more nice... maybe. Or at least be happy for once. 

'Bling'

I grabbed my phone quickly and got into the text that Fawn sent back. 

From My little Soulmate❤
Hi Jeremy. Could I ask why? 😀. Here is yours. 
5:02 pm