Stay. (Hunter Hayes Fanfic)

I pushed open the kitchen doors, plate full of coffees. I heard the bell ring from the door being opened, but I didn't get to glance at who it was.

"I'll be with you in one moment." I said, making a turn around the counter. I must of tripped over nothing, because I fell flat on my face. The coffee mugs as coffee went everywhere, cracking when hitting the floor, and spilling on the ground.

The whole dinner got quiet, all eyes on me. I felt the heat on my cheeks, not being able to even think where to begin cleaning up the mess.

"Sorry!" I said, standing up and walking back into the kitchen, pulling out a roll of paper towels from under the sink. I swung open the doors again, looking back at my mess. The dinner started to become more lively with conversation, which probably was about how clumsy I am. Like I haven't had any idea. I went back to my mess, when I saw a guy on the ground, picking up the glass from the mugs, placing the pieces on my tray.

I got on my knees, ripping pieces of paper towel and wiping up my mess.

"You don't have to do that." I told the man, who, when I was closer too, was kinda cute. He smiled up at me, but then realized I wasn't even looking at him.

"I didn't want anyone getting hurt." he said, slipping out a little country voice. I looked up, locking eyes with him. He smiled at me. No ones ever really cared about if I got hurt or not. It was really nice of him. I smiled back, blushing a little. He held out his hand. "I'm Hunter, you are?" he asked. I quickly wiped my right hand on my apron, grabbing his hand.

"Stella. Thanks again." I told him, shaking his hand. He smiled, taking my roll of paper towels and ripping some for him. He cleaned up his side, and pulled up the used paper towels in the corner, next to roll of paper towels.

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked him. He looked up from cleaning, and smiled.

"That be great. a regular please with cream and sugar." he said, flashing his blue eyes as the light coming from the window across from him landed perfectly on his them. I nodded, standing up and walking back in the kitchen with the pieces of broken glass on my tray. I dumped the glass in the recycling bin, tossing the tray in the sink. I washed the tray quickly, setting it on the drying rack. I got Hunters coffee done and put it into a nicer glass, so I had a good grip on it. I opened the doors, to see him no longer their. The towels were all cleaned up, and it looked like nothing happened. I walked over to the counter, seeing money and a note on the stool. I set the coffee down, picking up the note to read.

"Its for you, you need the caffeine right now more than I do. :) -Hunter" it read, I flipped it over to see he scribbled his number down. I smiled at myself, putting the note in my jean pocket and setting the money into my apron. I pulled the stool out and took a big sip of the coffee. How did he know the regular coffee with cream and sugar was my favorite? I smiled to myself, shaking my head, as I took another sip.