Chapter 21

Jasmin's POV

   We're back home now.  I'm still thinking about the fact that I came out to my mom, and her apologizing to me.

I sorta feel weird about her apologizing.  Is she actually gonna make an effort to consider my feelings about things from now on and let me get things off my chest?

Someone knocks on my door, pulling me out of my thoughts.  "Who is it?"  "It's Do Chiiiiiii."  "Come in."

She bursts through the door.  "IIIIIII'm takin' you out tonight."  She sings, walking toward me with both fingers pointed out at me.

She's dressed in a leopard print dress, a black leather jacket, and some black boots.

"Where are we going?"  "We gon' partay harday.  We're going clubbin'.  Go for a night on the town.  There's no way I'm letting you sit like a lump on a log.  Get dressed and meet me in my car."

She walks away then, closing my door.  Seems like she's not giving me much of a choice.  Plus, I kinda did agree to go.

I get up and throw on one of my button-ups, some ripped jeans, and some stylish Vans.

.....

Walking through the club, we see that it's packed with gyrating bodies.  Is it gettin' hot in here or is it just the fine ass women?

"Come on.  Let's go get some drinks."  Do says as she grabs my hand and drags me over to the bar.

We sit down.  "Woah, you two are smokin'."  The bartender says with a douchey smile.

"Thanks, but we're gay and she's here with me tonight,"  Do says with a territorial smile.  "But I'll take a Sprite.  What do you want, Jasmin?"

"Peach lemonade, please."  "Comin' right up."  He makes our drinks, her paying for them.  He walks away to tend to other customers.

"Can you believe that guy?"  Do says, laughing at him like he's a clown.  "For real.  I sure hope he wasn't thinking he was getting a threesome after his shift."

"Well you know what dudes say about threesomes and lesbians."  She jokes, making me laugh.

We sip on our drinks.  "Guys are dumb.  That's the proof."  "See, there you go.  Now you're speakin' like a lesbian."  She smiles.

I playfully roll my eyes, smiling.  "How does it feel to be out and proud, mamas?"  She says.

"It actually feels really good.  I can confidently tell guys to fuck off now."  "That's the spirit, love to hear it.  I can't believe you thought your mom was gonna damn you to Hell or something."

"Well, coming out isn't exactly easy all the time."  "We're all gay, Jasmin.  If she was gonna freak out, then I'm John F. Kennedy."

"I didn't know she knew, though."  "Since you're new to this whole "openly gay" thing, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: there's this thing called a gaydar, and you were pinging on your mom's since day one."

"Now I just have to come out to my friends."  She giggles hard with her hand covering her mouth, as if she's just heard the funniest joke ever.  "Silly rabbit, they already know.  Well, at least Jasmine does.  Anyway, let's show the gay by hitting the dance floor!"

She gets up and grabs my hand, leading the way.

Once we're on the dance floor, she spins me around, both of us commencing to move to the beat.

She wraps her arms around my neck, and my hands go to her waist.  Her fiery stare is eating me up as we dance to Hayley Kiyoko's "Feelings".

When the song is ending, her hands cup my face and she passionately kisses my lips.

When she pulls away, she smiles at me, me smiling back.

.....

Do Chi's POV

After awhile, Jasmin sorta kinda disappeared.  I continue to look around the room, my eyes searching for her.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.  I take it out, revealing that I got a text from Jasmin.

Cutie: hey you don't have to worry about taking me home

Did she......  Did she leave with someone else?