Chapter 11

Jasmin's POV

   Joan Chi and I walk through the door of our house.  I have bags in my hand, and Joan is holding pizza boxes.

I put the bags down in my room.  I knock on Do Chi's door.  "Do Chi, we have pizza."

She doesn't answer, and I knock two more times.  No answer.  I open the door.  "Oh fuck!"  I say loudly, closing the door back.

I scurry into my room and shut the door.  I cannot BELIEVE that just happened.

I saw her....pussy.

A few minutes later, there's a knock at the door.  I stand in the doorway.  "Jasmin, I-"  Do Chi says, reaching out to me.  "Please tell me you washed your hands."

"Of course I did.  Can I come in?"  I look her face up and down.  "Sure."  I let her in, and we sit down on the bed.

"Is this gonna be all weird now?"  "I....I don't know.  I just caught you masturbating.....  I saw your vagina."

A smirk slowly appears on her face.  "What?"  I question, frowning.  She slowly crosses her legs.  My eyes scan her.

"Did you like what you saw?"  "Well....it wasn't ugly....."  It actually looked quite delicious.

She leans forward, her face not far away from mine.  "Of course not."  My eyes search hers.

Her hand moves my hair and grasps my cheek.  "Don't let things be weird between us because of this."  She says and leaves the room, my eyes following her.