Chapter 33

Jasmin's POV

Do Chi and I are cuddling in her room, her laying on top of me.  "Where did you go?"  She inquires curiously.

"I went bowling."  "Wait, really?"  "Yeah.  I missed it.  Before that, I haven't done it for awhile, and it was my favorite thing to do when I was a child.  I'm pretty good."

"Maybe you should go pro then."  "Really?  You think so?  Do you think I could do it?"  "I know you can."

"A professional bowler......"  I say, looking up and contemplating.  "That's definitely something to think about.  I've never thought about it before."  I say, looking back at her.

"If you did, I would definitely come to your games."  "Awwww, you're so supportive and sweet.  I love you."

Her eyes just stare at me then.  She starts sitting up slowly.  Did I do something wrong?  Was it something I said?

"You..........You said it.  You finally said it!"  She starts pouncing on me excitedly.  "Oh, Jasmin, I love you, too!"

She quickly bends down and kisses me, hugging me afterward.  I hug her back, a happy smile on my face.

.....

Do and I are still cuddling, but our position has changed.  She's next to me, my arm around her shoulders.

"What career path do you want, Princess?"  I ask.  "I kinda wanna be a celebrity journalist.  You know, someone who reports on celebrities.  I'd give you the real scoop, though."

"I'd support you.  We can travel all over the world in search of the next interesting celebrity."

She rubs my cheek with her hand before pecking my lips and smiling.  "What's your favorite color?"  I question.

"Sapphire.  I think it's so beautiful and so..... majestic.  Reminds me of beautiful waters and waterfalls.  It reminds me of magical, misty rainforests."

"Wow.......that was deep.  Good answer, Baby."  She giggles.  "Thanks.  What's yours?"

"Originally green, but when I look at you, it's brown.  It's the color of your eyes."

She kisses me softly before laying back down, being next to me again.