Manhunts Aren't Your Strong Suite, Huh?

Requested by CL3UDS_C4T! Thanks for the wonderful request!

Hopefully, this will be out by Tuesday or early Wednesday.

Okay so that was a fucking lie lmao it's Thursday-

It had been mentioned, and the two had begged ever since.

It had been started by the simple comment Dream had thrown at the two as a joke.

"C'mon, I'm out here fighting four dudes while you build statues of mycelium!" Dream had called, laughing airily as the two of them scoffed. The smile was soon to fall off his lips as he quickly saw the look Grian got.

"We could fight four dudes."

"No." Dream had essentially growled, almost wincing at the thought of the two of them, fighting him, over the ender-dragon. "God, no." He added in a more light-hearted tone.

"Awwww, why not?" Grian had pouted, looking up at him.

"You two? In a manhunt?" Dream laughed again, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah!" Grian huffed. "Us! In a manhunt! What's so funny about that?"

"It's nothing- it's just- Grian your tiny!" Dream finally burst out.

"So!? This is heightism!" Grian complained, pouring once again.

"Don't even get me started on Techno! He'll get too caught up teaching the villagers 'proper' farming techniques to actually participate!" Dream cackled as Techno made a noise of protest.

"That's not true!" Techno complained.

"Yes, it is! Oh, I can just imagine this!"

And then Grian had used puppy-dog eyes, and it was allllllll over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So that's why Dream was currently running away from a ball of destructive chaos.

Why had he given in? What'd he done to deserve this fate?

Because Dream was about seventy-five percent sure Grian was faster than him.

And Dream was One-hundred percent sure that Grian had more energy than him. Even if he was faster, he was sure to fall prey to him eventually. He needed to shake him off-

WHAM!

Oh. Grian had run into a tree.

How helpful.

Dream grinned, knowing his lover would be fine. He set his sights for the hill ahead, smiling to himself as he did.

If people kept running into trees, Dream would be okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Techno was almost easier to dodge than Grian.

You see, Dream had been right. Techno was lecturing the villagers on his right about proper farming techniques. It amused Dream to no end, especially since he had been completely correct.

He was already out of the village by the time Techno realized that he had even been there in the first place.

"Hey! Hey, hold on a minute, hold on a minute!" Techno had laughed, starting to run after the man in the mask.

"Catch me laterrrrrr!" Dream screeched back, laughing as he sped away and into a ravine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------