{15}

// Potentional minor gore? Small description of burns; 3rd paragraph.

Wilbur had got Tubbo back to Pogtopia with Tommy's help - and Nihachu's, who had snuck away from the chaos in Manburg to see her friends. All that time she had been unaware of their location, spending months worrying for their health. Today was the first time since their exile they'd seen eachother.

Nihachu did most of the cleaning up on Tubbo, doing her best to be as gentle as she could on the cuts and bruises on the boy, but more importantly the burns.

"They look like they're gunna scar, bad..." Parts of the skin had been fully burnt away, revealing other layers beneath. Patches of red, blotchy skin had risen, and there were scorched areas around it. There'd been worse incidents, sure - but for a 16 year old kid, this would be a very painful few weeks.

"It will hurt, a lot," Niki began explaining. "It's completely burnt away; the firework seems to have hit there directly." She sighed, Wilbur moving his hair back, stressing slightly, wondering why the fuck Technoblade really gave in like that to Schlatt. "Please try to keep things away from it - hands included." Tubbo nodded, acknowledging the orders from the female knelt infront of him. Niki smiled slightly and stood up, Tubbo making eye contact with Tommy. Remorse was evident in his friend's eyes.

"Niki, do you know where Dad would be? I know he said he'd keep talking to you-" He was hopeful in their father coming to help; Phil would know what to do, would help settle the tension with their other brother, would take care of Tubbo.

But Niki's reaction to Will's question wasn't at all what he had hoped for.

She stood silently for a moment, her soft eyes meeting the other's. They were concerned and sad, and Wilbur was confused, curious. "You haven't heard?" she muttered out quietly, to which Wilbur shook his head slightly. The girl's face fell further, and she tried to tell Will it'd be best if he and his brothers sat; he refused, asking for the answer, wanting to know what the fuck was going on.

Nihachu's hands began to tremble as she spoke.

"Wilbur, Techno found Phil dead a week or so ago..."

His body tensed up, and he went still. "T- There's no way." Wilbur denied it, confusion tracing his face. "Phil wouldn't just- die. He can't die, it's Phil!" He began shaking his head slightly, tears welling up in his eyes. His lip was trembling.

Niki took a step toward him, one arm outstretched in his direction. "Wilbur.."

Seconds later, the anger hit Will. "Why the fuck did Techno not say anything?! He- He's seen us since! Fucking, three days ago if that? Why the FUCK did he not tell us?!!" The anger coursed through him; the loss of his father, the betrayal of his brother.

Tommy and Tubbo approached the two older people, the shouts from Will bringing worry to them. "What happened??" Tubbo asked, seeing the state of his older [adoptive] brother. I wonder if I have any real siblings..?

Niki sighed, deciding that maybe telling the others would be the best thing right now. "Tommy, Tubbo... Technoblade found your father dead, a bit outside of town..."

Tommy's response was immediately much more 'explosive' than what Wilbur's was. "So what, he just fuckin' finds our dad dead, and what, says nothing? Even though we have literally seen him? Oh, and then fuckin' executes Tubbo infront of everyone? Can't trust no-one anymore."

But Tubbo... Tubbo was pretty much silent. Yes, his breath caught in his throat and his eyes welled up. But... but at least I still have a father. My real parent is still here, so... I mean it sucks but- I still have Jason. That's okay.

And once again, things in Tubbo's life went to shit. Who knew what was next.