chapter one

April 3rd →2019 - LA

April 3rd 2019 - LA

"Isabella Maria Garcia Posey!" Chase shouted through the apartment. Bella froze as Teo crawled around the living room floor. 

"Yes, Chase? Whatever is the matter guapo?" Bella asked innocently as the man ran into the room.

"What do you mean I'll see him soon?" Chase asked breathlessly.

"Oh, well, you see" Bella started before being interrupted by the doorbell. Smirking, she watched as Chase ran to open the door. She picked up her godson and walked through to the door, to be met with the cutest reunion she had ever seen.

"Owen? Owen. Patrick. Joyner?" Chase shouted.

"James? James. Alexander. Chase. Stokes?" Owen shouted back.

"BABY" Chase screeched, jumping into Owen's arms. Bella snapped a picture of the two before making her presence known.

"Owen, sweetie? Me and Teo are waiting" She laughed as Owen whipped his head around to view the pair. He dropped Chase straight on his ass and scooped his best friend and his 'nephew' into his arms. Owen had worked with Bella on a nickelodeon show back in 2014, the show had lasted for two years and the pair had become inseparable. When she introduced him to Chase and her family, he was instantly accepted into the family as a Posey and a Stokes. Chase and him became very close friends, and the two of them together were, as fans of Owen and Bella would say, an 'iconic duo'.  

Owen took Teo out of Bella's arms and spun him around hugging him tightly and proceeded to run around the place. The whole apartment was filled with the sweet giggles of Mateo, the deep laugh of Owen, and the cries of Chase, who was complaining that Owen 'broke his cake'. Bella couldn't be happier. These three boys, were her life. Obviously, they were missing Tyler and the Dylan's, but these three were her lifeline. They kept her going after losing Matias, and she couldn't be more grateful.

"So, Owen. What are you doing here?" Chase asked, throwing his arm around Owen's shoulder.

"Are you complaining that I'm here? Do you not want me? Fuck you then, James. Fuck. You" Owen cried, dramatically falling into Bella's arms, causing the two to topple over.

"Owen, I need to breathe" Bella spluttered.

"But I'm comfy" the blonde boy whined. Bella looked to Chase and Teo, a devious look in the pair's eyes.

"James Alexander Chase Stokes. Don't you fucking dare" Bella snarled, before turning to Teo. "Mateo Lee Garcia Stokes, do not copy your father" 

Her threats did not help, as Chase ran and jumped on Owen and Bella, crushing the girl beneath them. Mateo followed and jumped onto Chase's back, not doing much but he wanted to join in. Bella knew shouting wouldn't help, so she did the only thing that would make her boys listen. She began to cry. Owen heard  her first, and pushed himself up into the press up position.