chapter eleven

July 24th→ 2019→ Charleston, SC

July 24th 2019 Charleston, SC

The whole group had posted about the song, making it known to all of their followers that it was now available. Bella had attempted to call Tyler so he could be with her when they all listened, but he didn't answer. So, she decided she would call Owen. He picked up almost instantly and was quickly introduced to the cast of Outer banks. He kept apologising profusely that he couldn't be there, but both Bella and Chase were adamant that it was no problem at all.

"SHUT UP EVERYONE" Maddie screeched, causing the group to go silent.

"Rudy, it's time" Chase shouted eagerly as he wrapped his arm around Mads. Rudy looked to Bella who was nestled into his side, nervously bouncing her leg up and down. He wrapped arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer, before pressing play on the song.

"Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the night's so long"

Each member of the group instantly got chills down their spine, absolutely blown away by the sound of Bella's voice.

"Cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy"

"Yeah, when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you"

Bella looked over to Chase, who was already staring right at her, pure shock in his eyes.

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I
I look at you

When I look at you, I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone

Yeah, when my world is falling apart
When there's no light to break up the dark
That's when I, I
I look at you

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I
I look at you

You appear just like a dream to me
Just like Kaleidoscope colours that
Cover me, all I need
Every breath that I breathe
Don't you know you're beautiful?

Yeah, yeah, yeah

When the waves
Are flooding the shore and I can't
Find my way home anymore
That's when I, I
I look at you
I look at you

You appear just like a dream
To me"

As the song came to an end, Bella looked to her best friend once more. His jaw was dropped, and tears pooled in his eyes. The girl quickly scanned the other's faces, who all held the same expression as the brunette.

"Do... Do you not like it?" Bella muttered, scared that the song was shit.

"Bella" Chase stuttered, "That, that was... Wow" He managed to get out. The boy quickly jumped out of his seat and ran to Bella, picking her up and embracing her in a huge hug. Tears streamed down his face as he tried to comprehend the real meaning behind the song. The pair had almost forgotten about the others until Owen shouted down the phone.

"ISABELLA GARCIA POSEY!" the blonde man screeched, causing the girl to chuckle.

"Yes, my love?" Bella replied, pulling away from chase and walking over to the phone that was in Madison's hand.

"THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING" He beamed, his eyes tearing up just at the thought of hearing the song.

"Bella that was beautiful" Madison sniffled, hugging the Latina and kissing her cheek.

"It really was" Madelyn agreed, walking to join the group hug.

"Bro, i knew you were talented but fuck me" Drew chuckled, standing to hug the girl too.

"Bella you truly have a gift" JD stated, pulling her into a hug and stealing her from Drew.

"You really do, I can't wait to tell my sister that I'm best friends with Isabella Posey" Austin joked, giving the girl a side hug. Rudy stood up and pulled the girl into a bone crushing hug, kissing her temple and hugging her even tighter before whispering in her ear.

"That was fucking amazing Bella" Bella smiled, snuggling into his shoulder once more. The pair stood for a few seconds before a loud knock sounded through the apartment. Bella pulled away and turned to Chase.

"Who did you invite?" She asked as Rudy snaked his arm around her. She rested her chin on his forearm and intertwined their fingers.

"Erm, I don't know. Go check" Chase suggested, walking back over to a smirking Madelyn.

"OH MY GOD JUST GO OPEN THE DOOR BELLA!" Owen shouted through the phone.

"What are you two hiding?" The girl accused, narrowing her eyes  at the pair.

"Nothing sweetie" Mads assured, cuddling into Chase. Bella huffed and let go of Rudy, who in turn whined at the loss of contact. She quickly shuffled to the front door and stood on her tiptoes in an attempt to look through the peephole.

"CHASE, RUDY! CAN WE LOWER THE PEEPHOLE? THEY AREN'T MADE FOR SHORT PEOPLE" She shouted, earning loud laughs from everybody before turning the key in the lock and opening the door. The girl looked up with a smile on her face to greet whoever was knocking. However, her smile faltered and her jaw dropped as she laid eyes on the two stood in front of her.

___________

a/n→ I know this is short but I love you all a lot <3

Have a wonderful day/night my babies <3

"Enjoy life, there's plenty of time to be dead" Hans Christian Anderson