chapter six

June 24th→2019→Charleston, SC

4 hours later

Stepping off the plane with Mateo on her hip and her carry on in the other, the warmth of Charleston hit Bella like a freight train. She walked through the airport to the luggage collection, where Madison was waiting. The girl's eyes scanned the crowds of people, hoping to see her tall, curly haired best friend.

"BELLS!" a voice called, causing the Latina to spin around, locking eyes with the girl.

"MADDIE!" she shouted as the tanned girl ran towards the duo.

"Tia Maddie?" questioned Teo, checking if it was really her. Before Bella could answer, she was engulfed in a bone crushing hug from the tall girl, who wrapped her arms around both Bella and Mateo.

"Oh my god! I was so freakin excited! I can't believe you're here!" Maddie rambled, picking up some of the pair's luggage.

"Neither can I mi amor!" Bella squealed, kissing Maddie on the cheek.

"Erm, Tia Maddie?" Mateo almost whispered.

"Yes sweetheart?" She replied, bending down to face him.

"I love you!" He smiled, looking her dead in the eyes.

"Oh my! I love you too baby" Maddie squealed, pulling him in for a hug. *Oh my fucking god* She mouthed to Bella, causing her to laugh.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"So, what's the plan?" Bella asked as she strapped Teo into the carseat.

"Well, the cast are all at the beach, so I was thinking that we go back to my place, you can change while I get Mateo ready. Then when we go down to the beach, you walk holding Mateo, I'll make sure JD keeps Chase in the ocean. Then we can surprise him. Boom. Foolproof" Maddie explained, as Bella got into the front seat.

"Mama, Tia, are we seeing daddy?" Teo asked as he played with the straps on his seat.

"Si, mi amor!" Bella replied, making Teo squeal with excitement.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Maddie asked, "Let's go!"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

1 hour later

Bella had changed into a simple black bikini, not caring about what she wore. It was the last thing on her mind as she was packing her beach bag. Maddie had taken Mateo into the living room to change him into his swimming shorts.

"Sup, babies?" Bella asked, waltzing into the room.

"Are we ready to go?" Maddie questioned, picking Teo up and placing him on her hip.