Prologue

I'm tired

It's been a while since I had a proper rest, I want to sleep even just for a half hour, will do.

I want to take a break, free from everything or maybe just disappear right here, right now.

A lil' nap won't hurt,right?

I already reach my limits and If I push any further.

I'll die, and I can't just die yet . There's still so many people who needs my help.

I slowly close my eyes but not a second later, a bunch of flashbacks began to show like a movie, It doesn't feel like it was  hers to begin with, and it hurts her head, like a drill being shove to her.

69

"Who? Titans ? Literally a giant humanoids exists?"

69

"Please, with respect stop looking at me"

"Sorry"

69

"You, someone like you, wants to join survey corps?"

"YES! I- I'll kill every one last of them! I swear in my mother's name, I'll do anything just to make it happen!"

"Just a much you will sacrificing your life?"

"—yes,YES! if that helps the humanity win against them!"

69

"Isn't ironic?you're planning to kill every last of titan yet, you the titan killer, is also titan itself."

".."

"But think carefully, is that really what you want, Revenge? Does killing all of them is really the best solution?"

"If you plan to do that, the cycle won't stop, and it will just repeat until everything you have is gone."

69

"Ne,ne onee-chan"

"Yes, darling?"

"Will you marry me?"

"E-ehh!?"

"That's a yes then! wait until I grow up and I'll definitely will marry you!"

"Darling, that so sweet of you but we are not meant to be, together?"

"Says who?"

".."

69

"Are you seriously eating right now?"

"Potato–eating nyom"

seriously?

69

"EREHHH!"