Chapter 2

And Special Mention for Mikrokosmos52~ The first Reader who commented in this work^^
So guys, Dont be a silent reader TvT
And y'all can point out my mistakes , It will help me improve so yeah.....

Enjoy (ㄱ■~■)

Third POV

"Sigh, Its been a week" The man shakes his is head out of sympathy for the child, He didn't know what exactly just happend, but when he brought the child at his house to eat, she suddenly black out in the middle of eating.

'It must be really hard for her.'

He even called Dr. Yeager but even him doesn't know what's wrong with yhe child, Only coming up with a excuse that she is too exhausted and dehydrated.

"Dear, can you please go and get Mikasa?" He Quietly nods his head with a little smile, He walk out of the house finding his daughter underneath a tree, the lil girl has her eyes closed while humming some random lullaby that her mother loves to sing for her. He sneakily went in front her, he quietly sneak his hands into her knees as he suprises her with a shout.

"Boo!" The child immediately opens her eyes staring wide eyes to her father "Hic Hic Hic HEYYY!" The father laughs at his daughter's state

"Ughhhh...Hic....Why...hic!?" She groans at his father. She can't stop herself from hiccuping , She angrily huffs at him.

"Oh C'mon, there there, I'm sorry baby, But your mom is calling you, and you better hurry up before facing her wrath" He tries to mimic some scary monster who's roaring at her, she tried to maintain her angry facade but seeing his silly face she couldn't help but to giggle.

The father-daughter figure runs back to their lovely house, But something unexpected greets them.

They saw the pink haired girl wide awake, happily eating their supposed to be food. She doesn't even notice their presence ,she keeps eating with her bare hand like a wild animal.

"Huh?"

"Eh...?"

The pair look overwhelm by the scene unfolding in front of them "ah, you guys are back, come here"

"Isn't she?"

"Ah yes , she just woke up a little while ago, she is really hungry so I just–"

"No,No dear. It's ok‐it just that.." Now the child is more lively unlike before, he notice that the girl is quite a beauty if he must say.

An exotic beauty.

The little girl must have notice the stares she is receiving, she look up from her food.

"Eekkkk" seems surprised by the addition of people, she look at them in wide eyes.

"Mikasa, hurry grab some water"

"Unn!"

69

After a while, Four figures are now awkwardly facing each other while the other little girl with black hair can't stop herself from fidgeting, anxious of what should she do, there is a another child infront of her, she might be her playmate near future so she can't really process things going on.

"Child, Are you fine telling us your name?" tilting her head, she strangely looks at them.

"Name?"

"Yes, your name"

'What are they saying?' She can't really understand what they are saying at all, she even wonder what's a name mean. The older woman grabs the hands of the strange girl in front of her, though it was one again slapped away by the said child, she's like a wild kitten, doesn't know what and where she is.

"Not quite fun of touching, hah" He carefully trace his wife's hand, hoping to wash away the pain with his touch, the slap was not doesn't really sting it just leave a mark.

"What?"

"Listen here,child, judging from your behavior,  you are quite limited from talking, and words."

Pink haired girl tilts her head as she look confused on what they are saying, she can't express what she's thinking unless she learn how to properly communicate with them.

"How, about.. talking, through. our. actions?" As he said it, he put some weird yet understandable hand, and body gestures.

"Yes?"

"I suppose you understand this, then" pausing for a bit, he think of what should he act that can be understandable for the child.

It took him for a while to think for the proper act, but nonetheless his effort was only laugh off by his daughter.

69

Year 841

"Oi, come here" A Girl with Pink hair calls for her sister, Which the younger girl immediately did.

"And, here!" she puts the flower crown on the top of the little girl's head, As she place the crown, her smiling face slowly turn into a frown.

Sakura-chan

"A-ah!ahhh‐" Attack by her sudden flashbacks, she hurried looks for something to grab on.

The little black haired child, happens to be next to her, Got her wrist tightly snatched.

Her belove sister is experiencing pain and she can't even do anything to it.
mikasa ignored the pain in her wrist, instead she puts her free hands to her sister arms slightly patting it in comforting way.

Sa.ku.ra

"Who.?s-stop, pls stop–"

I N O P I G!

Bill board Brow!

Shut up, loser! He is mine

Yours!? There's nothing 'yours' to begin with I.n.o PIG

"Father!Father!" She hastily shout for her father, feeling helpless to the situation, While her older sister shouts is only getting louder and louder.

"I am not, and never will be he—" A bunch of words can be heard from the girl, little Mikasa didn't stop patting her sister's arm, she tried to understand what she's saying but it's no valid.

"What happened!?"

"Dad–help please.."

■■■

It's a special day~ so I was like, I should update All of my works(not really cuz LUTE is not originally mine)

Also,Is there Anyone who've already watched "Akudama drive"? Like srly, I want to punch the creator for killing my favorite characters 😃Just give one chance and I'll do it---

And yeah, Have a nice day~

Published: September 27 2021
Edited: 02-26-23