Chapter 4

Short chap again hehehe<3

Third POV

"Where have you been?" The first thing she heard when she came back home, Kira wasn't totally suprise because she knew that, this is the exact time her saviors usually woke up, Kira avoid any eye contact, she look at her right.
Murmuring she just did some light exercises, The lady infront of her knew it wasn't the true reason, But she let it off.
She'll consider it this time.
Just this time.

But she was wrong,very wrong.

After that day, Kira still keeps her morning exercises.
The lady want to know the reason.
logically, There is no problem if someone want to do exercises.
Although something is off, She still let it slide.Again.
She didn't ask Kira, She wants Kira to tell it to herself .
She wants the child to open up, voluntarily.
She don't want to force her relationship with Kira.

Nevertheless, In those past weeks
She noticed kira's mood change .

One time Kira is so motivated to do something then she'll come back  with a defeated look.

Curios. Out of curiosity,  She'll wake up in the morning to see what the child is up to.

She didn't follow her,
She just–observe her.

When Kira keeps her training, Mrs. Ackerman keeps observing her schedule and routine.

Creepy

But lucky.

.....

'What did I do wrong?I know I did it correctly '

It's so unfair that she can  easily do it in her dreams, But in reality she sucks at it, she just can only feel it but definitely can't use it.

A total useless, she waste so much time but nothing works.

69

She gave up. She didn't want to do it anymore.

So what if she's powerful in her dreams?There is no use anyway, She can't even apply those steps in real life.

"You gave up?Just like that?" Kira looked at her back to see her 'mother'
Since she was able to live here, The saviors of hers became her 'family'.

"Gave up on what?" She doesn't get it not until she noticed her mother looking outside, glancing her with a knowing smile.

"You knew?"

"Yeah, just a little "

"Then Yes, I do want to give up"

"Why?"

"It seems impossible for me to do it."

"You think so?"

"Kind of"

"Then, Go. Just Give up." Kira was dumbfounded by her answer , she expected her mother to go against her and cheer her up, She didn't expect her to encourage her to give up even knowing she wasted time and effort in practicing.

"What?"

"You heard me, Just give up."

"Why?"

"What do you mean by why?"

"Why you're not go against me and say 'don't give up,cheer up
Things like that"

"Why would I?it's your decision,  Even you're still a child,  You have to make your own decisions, especially when it comes to this"

"Nonsense"

"It is not "

".."

"But then, are you really giving up?"

"I, I–don't know" She refused to admit it, Half of her sides says give up, don't give a fvck
And learn more, don't give up.

"Should I?"

"It's on you, Don't look at me like that."

"This is annoying" Kira couldn't help to murmur to herself, She doesn't want this kind of situation.
She doesn't like making decisions.
She just like to go with  the flow of her life.
Just like that, Peaceful and Quiet.

"I'll go ahead now, and you don't forget to come back later for dinner."

"Hnm"

"Also, Think carefully of your decision. "

69

"I Quit "

"Good for you, darling"

"Is it?"

"No"

"Eh?"

"Go on, Go on.
Go outside and follow your sister"

"Yeah"

......

Ps.

For the peace of my(and yours)  mind, I want to say....

Sakura (Kira) is just a norm kid here ok?She doesn't have her past maturity and intelligence. I mean like yeah she is smart and so but what I mean she doesn't actually has the complete personality of sakura and, Yes her memories was transferred  BUT THEN Kira only think of it as a dream, her mentality is still equal to average kids.
So giving up is the most normal thing she can do here.

Again, I do all of this bcs I want a character development ok?like the original sakura<33

P

ublished: October 3 2021
Edited: 02-26-23