Loki- Come With Me

I slipped throught he empty hallways of Asgard. I was leaving. I was leaving to earth for good. Asgard's ways were dreadful sometimes. Especially since Loki and I were the only frost giants. Everyone except Thor and his mother hated us. I had been to earth before and met the Avengers who had personally kicked Loki's ass. Loki had now understood he had done wrong and I believe he has a changed heart. Nobody else but Thor believed that. Especially the Avengers. But they were so nice and funny and great. They understood me and gave me an offer to join them. Except for Thor. Thor thought it better of me to stay in Asgard where I belong. He thought that earth was far too dangerous for my liking. But today I will prove him elsewhere.

I took light quiet steps to go and get across the rainbow bridge of Asgard to get to where I wanted to go. It was silent. The silence was awful. It caused me to think too hard about my decision. But one thing was for sure, I wasn't turning back.

"Where do you think you're going." A sweet soft voice lightly spoke but made me jump.

I turned around to see Loki. "I'm leaving. For good."

He looked impressed yet jealous. Not a bad jealousy, but like he yearned for his freedom as well.

"Might I ask where?" He threw his pale hands behind his back and stepped quietly closer to me.

I stood up straight and proud. "To earth." My response was quick.

"Earth? Oh. To see the foolish mortals called the Avengers?"

"No." I lied.

"I'm the God of Mischief and lies! You don't honestly believe I'm falling for that!" He shouted whispered and slammed a hand against the wall, right next to my head.

"You-you can come with me if you'd like..." I tried hard not to show worry and fear.

"Can I now." He stepped closer and pressed our bodies together.

"Y-yes... Now, if you'll excuse me." I tried breaking free.

"I'm not done with you yet!" He made me jump. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout. S-sorry..."

"Move." My voice shook.

"Your quivering. Why? Are you afraid of me? Please... Don't be..." He sounded sincere and had innocence in his eyes. But it disappeared with a wide grin spreading across his face.

"Is something wrong, Lady (your name)? Is Loki bothering you?" I heard Thor's manly voice rang across the halls.

"No. We're just talking." I defended him. Loki gave me a glance saying thank you.

"Alright. Brotha, don't make love to her too hard." Thor laughed as he walked away.

"What the hell..." Loki blushed, turning his pale face red.

I returned the blush.

"I'm leaving now." I slipped under his arm and began speed walking.

"Not. So. Fast." He grabbed my and pinned me to the wall, kissing me. "Goodbye." He kissed my forehead and my knuckle.

"Loki..." I was speechless from such an amazing kiss. "Loki. Come with me. Please. It'll do us both good."

"And be in the presence of the idiotic Avengers? Don't be daft, darling." He pushed me along the hallway, leading me to the way out.

"Come with me. I'm not taking no for an answer." I grabbed his arms and pulled him in for a hug. He surprisingly hugged a tight hug in return. "I don't want to be seperated from you."

"And nor do I for you."

"So come with me." I took his hand and dragged him with me.

"Heimdall?" I spoke to Heimdall.

"Yes, Lady (your name)?"

"Transport us to earth please."

"Shall I notify the king?"

"No."

"When will you be returning."

"Never..." I ran up and hugged him goodbye. He was a great man. He was so Lind and loyal to me.

"Goodbye lady (your name), Loki."

He stuck his sword in the ground and we were off to earth. We went straight for new York. Loki embraced me and we landed on the hard ground.

"Time to meet earths mightiest heroes." I took his hand and we walked.

Loki kissed my cheek and smiled, not regretting leaving one bit. Well, we probably shoulda told Thor though.

*** meanwhile in Asgard***

"What!? They went to earth!?" Thor shouted at Heimdall.

"Yes, sire." He responded.

"Did they say when they would be back?!"

"They said 'never'."

Thor demanded to leave to earth as well. Heimdall sent him off and gave himself a satisfied smile. "I love my job."

AN: oh Heimdall. You silly little Heimdall! I hope you enjoyed this! I love the avengerrrrrrrrss!!!! Vote, comment, follow, request!!!
-Mrs. Holmes.