Peter Parker- Kiss Goodnight

I sped down the hall to my next class... No friends as you probably guess...

As I reached my next class, I took my seat where I always sat. I sat with Peter Parker. Not by choice... Yet... He is kinda hot. With his nerdy and sweet attitude.

"Hi." I heard his shy voice say ever so softly to me.

I was confused for a minute and realized he was speaking to me. "Oh me? Uh... Hi...?" I giggled awkwardly and looked at him.

"Whats-whats up...?" Aww, he's awful at starting conversations. Cutie.

"Math class..." I looked up at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring.

"Oh yea..." He nodded slowly.

I giggled softly and he side smiled to himself.

After those long dreadful moments of suspense, the bell finally rang and immediately gathered my stuff and ran out.

I sped down the hall, getting to my locker as quick as I could. as I packed my school junk into my back pack, I heard a familiar shy voice.

"(y/n)?" Holy shit he knows my name...

"Yea...?" I looked at him and my heart fluttered dramatically.

"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

"Yea!" Dammit... Answered to quickly. "Or... Uh... Hmm... Yea, that'd be alright..."

"Okay. Great. Uh. My house alright?" His smile was so cute.

"Yea... That sounds great..." I batted my eyelashes unknowingly.

"Great. I'll see you then." He smiled and backed away, walking off and fist pumping the air in accomplishment.

~time skip brought to you by tacos... Why? I'm not sure...~

I knocked on the front door and saw a smiling older lady prance to the door.

"You must be peters girlfriend." She grinned.

"Girlfriend...?" I blushed as I saw peter running down the stairs.

The old woman nodded with a smirk. "I'm his aunt may."

"(Y/n)..." You smiled.

"Aunt may... Could you uh... Excuse us...?" Peters sweet voice chimed.

"Oh right. Yep. " she smiled sweetly then headed into the kitchen.

"Oh. You wanna come in?" Peter stepped out of the way and shyly gestured a hand out.

"Thank you..." I felt so awkward as I stepped into the home.

*time skip after dinner*

"I can walk you home." Peter smiled and closed the front door.

"Oh, you don't have to-"

"I want to.." he looked at me and started walking.

I ran behind him and caught up with him. "So... Your aunt is quite a character." I smirked.

"Oh. Yea. Aunt may. She's always like that. Sorry about her."

I giggled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

We had reached my house, darkness crowding us besides the low lit porch light.

"Thanks for dinner." I smiled shyly.

"Oh no, thanks for coming." He smiled back.

"I'll uh. I'll see you at school, then." I quickly kisses his cheek and he grinned.

"That's all?" He raised his eyebrow with a grin and kissed me.

I blushed like hell and slowly kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ahem..." We both immediately let go of each other when we saw my father standing in the doorway, arms crossed, eyebrow raised.

"Oh uh... H-hello, sir. I was just walking your daughter home." Peter rubbed the back of his neck and swayed awkwardly.

"Mhmm..." My dad didn't look convinced. "(y/n), come inside." He walked inside.

"Ok dad..." I turned and looked at Peter. "Thanks you Peter. I'll see you at school." I kissed his cheek and walked inside.

Peter smiled and walked off the porch. "Woooo!!" He shot a spider web at a light pole and swung up in the air.

I looked from out the window. "Holy shit... I'm dating Spider-Man..."

AN: what did ya think?? I suck for slow updates am I right! Up top!! *holds up hand* no... Yea.. ok. Uh, I'll be back with updates as soon as possible!!
-Sherlock_InTheTardis