Loki- Prisons Finest

You and Loki walked side by side with each other, wickedly smiling about the whole Avengers and new York ordeal. Thor and Odin sentenced you two into Asgard's prison. The guards threw you into a cell and stomped off. You wore a long, saggy, laid back dress and he wore a light green saggy shirt.

You sat down and picked up a book, staying silent.

"... What are you reading?" Loki laid on the bed in the cell.

"Uh... History of Asgard... That's all that's in here? How dreadfully boring." You stood up straight and tossed the book aside, laying down next to Loki.

He took your hand and played with it, making you smile. You liked the feel of his touch. His soft skin was cool against yours. He pushed his fingers into yours and intertwined them. He turned his head towards you and looked into your soft (eye color) eyes.

"Look at you. So... So innocent. Your rare beauty... Strange... This... Attraction... I have on you." He turned his body to face you and tried to kiss you.

"Loki," you rejected. "Dont. People will see us."

"No. No they will not. And, do you not feel the same way towards me?"

"Of course I do." My cheeks flushed. "But..."

"They won't see. I've hidden us. Right at the moment, the other prisoners see us as we aren't. It is my illusion. They think we are simply doing boring activities, yet... We will be having fun." He grinned.

You returned the grin and kissed him. I mean, who can resist Loki, right?

He took your thigh and pulled it over his leg, pulling you closer to him. You put an arm around his neck and tangled your fingers in his black locks. You felt him grin into the kiss and you returned it. He sat you both up and pulled you onto his lap. You let out a soft moan and he smiled, satisfied with your reaction.

You felt him push his hand into your silk dress and feel around your body. You gasped for air, giving him the opportunity to shove his tongue into your mouth. You threw your head back and he kissed your neck. You felt through his hair and he chuckled, sending chills across your neck. He undid the front of your dress and pulled it down. You grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. We continued until...

"Haha! Brother?!" We heard Thor croak.

"Loki..." You blushed. "I thought you said they could not see us."

"I-I thought they could not..." He blushed and dropped his head on you shoulder, hiding his face from Thor.

"Brother." Thor peeped. "I came to check on you two and this is what I come to find?" Thor continued laughing.

Damn. That means that all of the prisoners in view could see you... Those perverted prisoners.

Thor ran off. You assumed he was going to go tell Odin knows who.

"Sorry..." Loki apologized.

"It is fine." You pulled your dress back up.

_time skip brought to you by Loki stepping on legos!_

Thor returned with his friends to find Loki reading, and you tossing a pillow in the air and catching it again.

"I told you, they are- what?" Thor looked puzzled at us.

"Yes Thor." Lady Sif looked annoyed. "They are definitely having love relations." Her sarcasm rang like a bell.

They all walked away in disappointment.

You and Loki peered at each other and gave each other a smile. And in sync. You both said, "I love you."

AN: aww, how cute! No! It sucked! But anyways, thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed it. Vote, comment, follow, request! :)