Bruce Banner- A Chemical Reaction

Bruce poured a few drops of water into a test tube with another chemical, and mixed them together. It began to fizz, then smoke, then it exploded. Black dust flew up into his face. You laughed uncontrollably and he smirked, letting out a cough. He removed his smoke covered glasses off and they left a square-ish marks around his eyes.

"You... You look- hahaha!" You tried to stop laughing yet the sight of Bruce Banner screwing up was hilarious.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up." He smirked, wiping his face off with a towel. "I simply miscalculated the amount of the water to put in it."

"You really miscalculated!" You laughed harder.

"Ok, maybe I miscalculated a lot." He leaned on the counter next to me, crossing his arms.

You gained control again and stopped laughing, looking over at him.

"Hey, you missed a spot." You snatched the towel from him and wiped more smoke off of his cheek.

"Thanks." He looked down when you finished.

"Sure." You smiled and set the towel down.

You stayed silent for a moment...

"Uh, (your name)?" He wiped his glasses off and put them on again, looking into your eyes.

"Yes?" You smirked, inching closer to him.

"Well, I was wondering... Would you like to join me... For dinner?" He stuttered nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to ask that." You closed the small space between you and kissed him.

He nervously kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist, pulling you tight against his body. Your hearts were beating faster and you kissed harder. Everything was great.

"Ooh, look! The Chemical reaction of love." You heard Tony laughing and you immediately let go of each other, blushing like hell.

AN: hey! Third one shot done! Alright, lemme just say... I love Bruce Banner! He's so awesome!! I hope you enjoyed this dump. :)
Vote, comment, follow, request!! :3