Chapter 6

You woke up feeling the warm of the sun on your face. You opened your eyes and noticed that your curtains were open. You laid on your bed for a few minutes analyzing everything that happened during the weekend.

First the fact that Kuroo confessed to Kenma was a big shock, but also the way Bokuto was there for you and the date with him were replacing the bad memories. While thinking all of this it finally hit you. Your alarm didn't ring.

You looked at your phone and noticed that it didn't have battery. You ran towards the kitchen and glanced at the clock '8:49, holy crap, I'm supposed to be at school by 9'.

You quickly returned to your room, took a quick shower and changed into your school uniform. You ran again into the kitchen grabbing your favorite yogurt, your bag and your keys and left the building.

You ran like there was no tomorrow until you were finally in front of your class door trying to catch your breath. You slightly opened it and apologized to the teacher for arriving late. He sighed and let you go inside.

You walked towards your seat and took your things out. You smiled at Akaashi and he just waved at you shyly.

"Girl, did you fell asleep or something?" Mei asked turning around to face you.

"Um no, my stupid charger wasn't connected so my phone didn't have battery." you sighed as you began looking for it in your bag. 'Please don't tell me I forgot it at home' . You let a loud groan and laid your head on the desk. You had a bad feeling about today.

𓅓

The day was getting worse and worse for you. During your literature class you had a pop quiz which you failed because you were busy during the weekend hanging around instead of studying, when you got up to solve an exercise in math class, you fell in front of everyone and the worst of all is that you forgot your lunch and you had no money.

It was like the world was conspiring against you, like if you had done something wrong and this was its way to punish you.

"Hey (Y/n) Chan, are you alright?" Mei said snapping you out of your thoughts. "Wanna go to the cafeteria with me?"

"Oh, yeah sure, I guess". Both of you walked to the cafeteria looking for empty seats. Luckily you found a table a bit far from the center, where the volleyball team was having lunch. You sat down and Mei sat in front of you. You couldn't see the team since you were facing backwards but you could hear them.

Specially Bokuto, who was laughing and joking with his teammates, you turned around and immediately locked eyes with him, both of you stared at each other for a few seconds before he blowed you a kiss and shot you a bright smile. You blushed a bit as you noticed Akaashi doing something similar, he waved and winked, you turned around just to see Mei giggling and waving back at him, Mei looked at you with confusion on her face.

"What was that? Why did Bokuto-senpai send you a kiss? " Mei asked raising an eyebrow.

"I could ask you the same. Why did Akaashi winked at you?" you smirked.

Silence was left before both of you bursted into laugh.

"Okay okay, you go first" Mei said whipping from her eyes invisible tears.

You told her everything that happened during the weekend. From your crush to Kuroo and how he confessed to someone else, the fact that Bokuto was there for you and how he helped you, obviously skipping the part where he "helped" you at night and also your date with him.