Chapter 19

'Ding Dong'

You pressed the doorbell as you waited patiently for the owner of the house to open.

"Who is- oh hey my loveeee! what are you doing here? Did we have plans today? I completely forgot, let me get ready and we can go out." Bokuto panicked as he saw you standing in his front door.

"No no, we didn't have plans." you giggled. "I came because I missed you."

He kissed you and hugged you resting his head on top of yours. "I missed you too darling, come in."

He led you into his room making you sit on his bed.

"Wait here, I'll prepare something for you." he said and you nodded.

As he left you opened slowly the bag you had brought with you.

'I hope he agrees to this' you thought as you checked one last time that everything was in place.

"What did you bring?" he asked as he entered his room, handing you a glass of water and some snacks on his night table.

"Oh well.. you see... I wanted to try something with you" you struggled finding the words to tell him exactly what your plan was.

"What is it babe?" he asked impatiently wanting to know the surprise.

"Um, I was playing with Kenma and we made a bet, which he lost so he had to do a punishment." Bokuto, who was now sitting besides you nodded waiting for you to continue. "So he had to wear something that I bought online, but it was too big for him" you sighed. "And since I didn't want to return it I wanted to know if you could try it" you added with puppy eyes.

"Oh, sure I will, anything for you." he smiled brightly.

"Really!?" you jumped in excitement taking out the maid dress that was perfectly packed on your bag.

"Oooh, um... wow, I didn't think it it would be this." he chuckled.

"I knew it, you don't wanna try it." you sulked packing the dress inside your bag again.

"Nonono, I'll do it, I told you, anything for you." he said grabbing the dress.

"I knew it, you really are the best boyfriend." you kissed him. "Now go and try it on." you pushed him inside the bathroom with the dress, the tights and the cat ears you prepared for Kenma.

As you waited you sat once more on Bokuto's bed waiting for him to come out. After a few minutes you heard s crack coming from the door and do Bokuto coming out of the bathroom.

"If I'm being honest I look sexy." he said as he put up his arms flexing his muscles making you let put a laugh.

"Yeah you do" you answered as you began analyzing every inch of the outfit.

You admired how the fabric rested against his muscles, the cat ears making his grayish hair which was down to stand out and what you enjoyed the most was how the thights marked his legs, starting from the calf and going all the way up to his tighs. Oh God, how you loved those tighs, you could see them popping out from the top of the white tights and being honest, that turned you on.

"So , is that all? Can I change now?" Bokuto's words interrupted your thoughts preventing them from going any further.

"Of course not, it's time to film some tiktoks you giggled."

"Am I going to dance?" Bokuto asked excited.

"Sure you will babe." you chuckled.

𓅓