Chapter 7

"Good morning sweetheart" your dad said as you were walking down the stairs.

"How come you woke up before me?" you asked walking towards the kitchen.

"Woke up? What do you mean? I haven't gone to sleep yet." your dad laughed.

"Dad, you know that's not healthy, you really need to deliver your work before your deadlines." you grabbed some cereal and poured it on a bowl.

"Being a writer is not easy." he sighed. "But don't worry, since I finished on time they gave me a one week vacation so I can rest"

"You better do or mom will punish you" you glared at him.

"I know I know" he raised his hands as if he was giving up. "Talking about that, she will be arriving later today from her business trip"

"Great, I actually miss her a lot" you pouted. "Where did she go this time?" you asked grabbing milk from the fridge.

"I think she said she was going to the Miyagi Prefecture, she said there is a team name Karasuno that lately has been improving." he said.

" Really? That's amazing, I think they used to be good, it's pretty cool to know they are regaining force." you said while eating your breakfast.

𓅓

"Hey there (Y/n) Chan" Mei sad patting your head and sitting in front of you.

"Good morning to you too, you seem quite happy, did something good happened?" you asked smirking at her knowing it had something to do with Akaashi.

"Well in fact yes." she giggled. "After our double date with Bokuto and Akaashi, my mom invited Akaashi for dinner, I thought it would be awkward but it was actually really nice" she blushed a bit.

"That's so cute, did your mom approved him?" you asked.

"Hell yeah she did, she said I was lucky for finding a handsome and polite guy. She's been talking about him nonstop for the past few days" she said.

"Speaking of the devil" you pointed at the door where Akaashi was standing.

"Good morning (Y/n), good morning Mei" he said walking towards both of you.

"Good morning Akaashi" you smiled at him.

The three of you talked for a bit before the teacher arrived. He gave a long announcement and then your math class began. It was going smoothly since most of the things he was explaining you already knew them.

You weren't stupid or something but you were pretty lazy, if you dedicated your time to study you would certainly obtain a 100 in every subject.

As the teacher continued explaining you got lost in though and before you noticed the bell rang indicating it was your free period.

Before you could leave the principal arrived announcing that your literature teacher was sick so you would have another free period, you were relieved because literature wasn't your fort and now you would have 2 free hours.

'I guess that's my cue to leave, maybe I'll go buy something' you thought . "I'm gonna go to the restroom" you told Mei and she just nodded.

You walked down an empty hall since most of the people were still inside their classrooms. You finally reached the restroom so you just washed your hands, when suddenly a ding sound startled you.