Battle At The Valley

Pls do ignore my writing skills as I'm not that good.

"hi" people talking

"hi" kurama/other tailed beast talking

'hi' people thinking

(Naruto befriended kurama before he went to academy. Also he knows his heritage as a fur ball told him. He also wore a mask in academy as he didn't want to get all beaten up by the villagers)

Naruto POV-

' I heard from sakura that sasuke was going to leave the village. I promised sakura to bring him back so I'm on the way to bring him home. Oh I hope he is not too far .'

"Kit i can sense him . He's near."

'Thanks kurama'

At The Valley Of End 

*almost like the canon fight but naruto manages to knock out sasuke.*

"heh. I finally defeated you teme. Lets get you home .".But before he could do anything he was  drifted into darkness.

Kakashi's POV-

'pakkun got their scent and is leading the way suddenly we reached 'The Valley Of End'. I could see them unconscious.I picked them up and went to the village.'

After sometime...

Naruto's POV 

'I woke up to see a bright light slowly regaining my vision i knew i was in the hospital. I sat up to see iruka sensei near me. He was sleeping . I could see i was bandaged .

*like this but imagine it as Naruto

I was able to sit straight but eventually coughed up blood, Which also woke up iruka sensei.

"Naruto you need rest. You are bleeding too much."

"Don't worry iruka sensei ill be allright.Dont worry Dattebayo!"

'Suddenly an Anbu Came in "

"Naruto Uzumaki you are told to be summoned at the hokage's office immediately."

" Sure Anbu-san"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thankyou for reading my story even though it is not that good."

Have a good day wolves!