The News

Previously-

"We will soon meet naruto uzumaki."

Present time - 

Tsunade's POV

I was trying not to cry as i saw gaki leave my office with the council members smirking. If i could i could kill them now but as a hokage i cant. I cant belive im a hokage of this village.

A few minutes later :-

I was at the edge to loose my anger. The council members were around me asking to promote sasuke into chunin. Literally I now have a headache with these many people arguing. One side fully agreeing for sasuke to be chunin whereas other side fully disagreeing. The fight continued till an anbu came to my room.

"Hokage-sama we have a problem."

"What now?"

"Hinata Hyuga is missing. I'm here to report the news from hizashi hyuga. " the anbu finished.

"That hyuga must've been kidnapped by that demon brat" a council member told.

Then another anbu barged in .

"Sorry hokage-sama for barging in but this is important".

"What is it?" 

"I found a letter from uzumaki naruto from his apartment . It is written to 'To the hokage'."

I took the letter and read.

Dear Baa-chan,

I'm sorry but i've to take hinata with me. Hinata herself wanted to come with me. We are gonna continue our journey together. I hope you understand.

Signed- Uzumaki Naruto.

"Hokage-sama we should find both of them and bring hinata back"

"No" I shouted. "The letter told that she wanted to go according to her will."

"But hokage-sama what if he is lying? He had lied to us many time."

"He may have lied to you but he would never lie to me. And sasuke uchiha will not be promoted to chunin."

"B-but hokage-sama sasuke is an uchiha elite he-"

"SHUT UP! I've made my desicion. whether elite or not. He will be promoted fairly. Now dissmissed. Get out of my office."

"Yes hokage-sama."

With Naruto And Hinata

Hinata's POV

Naruto-kun seem to know where we are going. I mean we have been run for a while now. 

"Hinata Do you need some rest?"

"No thanks Naruto-kun I'm fine.

"Ok, then lets keep going we are near the village"

"N-Naruto K-kun if you don't mind may i a-ask you where we are going?"

"Oh right i forgot to say , We are going to the sand village. "

"O-oh"

"come on lets take rest here."

Unknown POV :-

"Well what do we have here nine tails jinchuriki with a byakugan user"

"But should we take him now?"

"we should take him any time soon tho."

"how are we gonna trap him?"

"i'll use my art to blow him up"

"Fine, I will use my genjutsu to trap him"

"Ok, he is calling us all come on you 4."

"we will come back Uzumaki naruto"

"K that's enough now come"

"yeah coming"

Back With Hinata and Naruto :-

"So naruto k-kun what are we gonna do after we meet gaara?"

"You see hinata-chan we are going to find uzushio's ruins"

"Uzushio hmmm i've heard that somewhere....."

"You have?"

"Yes naruto-kun i've heard it from you only i've heard you talk to yourself once."

"Oh!"

"Anyways we should get going now"

"yeah "

Anyways Thanks for reading. Really sorry for the late publish ;( . 

Bye dear wolves *Howls*