Byakugan Princess

"hi" people talking

"hi" kurama/other tailed beast talking

'hi' people thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously-

"Naruto Uzumaki you hurt an elite Uchiha so-"

I cut him off and said, " Fine, I'll leave but don't expect me to save your ass when trouble comes"

Then I turned towards Baa-chan and gave a hug but same time whispering "Baa-chan I'll come to take you with me when I build a village . Pls be safe "

She nodded and whispered "Sure Gaki".

Present time (Hinata's POV)

I was walking towards the hyuga compound when i reached my house i could hear father and some others elders talking about the caged bird seal. It caught my attention so i continued to listen to the conversation.

I heard something i didn't want to hear.........

They were.....

I felt my tears. I wanted to run away .

I then made my decision.I decided to leave forever.

Naruto's POV

I packed my bags and was going to forest of death as i have some things in my tree house

I went there packed my things and left toward the border suddenly i bumped into hinata. By the look of her it seems like she was also going somewhere so I thought of asking .

"Hey Hinata."

"H-hello N-aruto Kun"

"Are you going for a mission hinata?"

"N-no " then she started crying.

"H-hinata are you ok?"

"I-i am F-fine . Where are y-you going N-naruto kun?"

"Well you see Hinata-chan i got banished for bring sasuke back or should i say their "PRECIOUS UCHIHA"

"Oh. So i want to ask you one more thing."

"What do want hinata?"

"C-can I J-join you?"

"Why hinata-chan?I mean you have your father, hanabi,neji.Why do you want to come with me?"

"Well y-you see n-naruto kun......

--FLASHBACK--(Hisashi's POV)(a.n-i don't know whether i spelled it right.)

"we need to talk about your daughter hinata."the hyuga elder approached hisashi

"I know ..........."

"she is too weak to be the heir,either we have to banish her or put the caged bird seal and make hanabi as the heir"another elder said.

"we will put the caged bird seal on her and make hanabi as the clan heir. That's the final decision!"

"very well hizashi we will put the seal on her next morning."

--END OF FLASHBACK--

BACK TO NARUTO'S POV

I felt my anger rising.how could they do that. I was lost in my thoughts till hinata told me to calm down.

"S-so N-naruto K-kun can i c-come with y-you?"

"Sure hinata chan. Let show everyone that we can be stronger than anyone." 

"Lets go N-naruto kun!"

A little bit far away.

"We will soon meet naruto uzumaki."

Anyways Thanks for reading

Bye dear wolves *Howls*