VII | Guilty

CHAPTER SEVEN | BACKSTABBER

______

"WIESEL."

"Genevieve."

The bastard looked at the brunette smirking, his tattooed arms handcuffed to the iron table, "My it's been a long time."

Genevieve threw her hands on the table, staring at him. She was then sure he hadn't changed a lot. His once steel black hair was dyed a dirty platinum that fell floppily on his forehead. Tattoos completely covered any visible aspect of his body, one stood out to her especially on his opened blouse that exposed his chest. Giovanni. An instant urge to growl came over her.

"My it has been, I love what you've done to your hair. How did you make it come out of your nostrils like that?" Genevieve sassed.

Wiesel threw his head back and smiled broadly, "Oh c'mon Hades, why with the insults? We used to be like Bonnie and Clyde."

"I'm not insulting you. I'm describing you."

"Don't you remember the long nights I've spent with you. The fun we had," Wiesel laughed, rolling his eyes. Genevieve could feel his feet fidgeting under the table.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Elias visibly stiffen and frown at the words spoken.

Genevieve lifted an eyebrow, "Keep rolling your eyes, you might eventually find a brain back there."

His eyes suddenly roamed her body, completely eye raping her, his eyes suddenly stopped at her very exposed chest.

"Why with the insults, Gen?" Wiesel asked, his eyes meeting hers. "We used to be like Bonnie and Clyde or those idiots from the superhero show you used to watch."

Genevieve threw the files on the table irritated, leaning forward she spoke sarcastically, "If I were Bonnie and Clyde, then I'd be Cardi B's lookalike."

Suddenly, Smith's deep New York accent sounded throughout the room, "But you aren't."

"It's called a cruel irony Smith," Genevieve snapped. "Like my dependence on you."

Wiesel choked in a maniacal laugh, that one laugh that always seemed to hit Genevieve's nerve. She never really liked him, nor has she ever had any romantic interest in him. But she had to do what she does best, seduce and destroy.

Elias stepped forward, sitting on the iron chair in front of Wiesel, the chair's legs scraping the old wooden flooring.

"Look Mr. Brayden, we're here to interrogate you, we're not having a meet and greet. So please stay with a topic at hand," Elias explained as his teeth gritted together, his jaw ticking.

Genevieve bobbed her head nodding, giving the tattooed man a devious look, "What Emmett said."

"It's Elias."

Turning back to Wiesel, Elias gave him a pointed eye, "Why were you there, why did you shoot the victims and who sent you?"

"I was shopping?" Wiesel stated, his answer sounding like a question.

"Bullshit," Genevieve snarled, slamming her hands on the table. Elias' eyes widened when he saw Wiesel's body take over in a whole body twitch, resembling a seizure.