IX | Guilty

CHAPTER NINE | ECSTASY BALL

______

"AW! LOOK HOW ADORABLE they look!"

"Elias has a girlfriend?"

"It's like a forbidden love story."

"That's what I said!"

Genevieve stirred in her sleeping state, the heaviness of an object against her waist holding her tightly around another object.

"Hurry! They're waking up! Take a picture! Hurry!"

The shutter of a camera came off, the slight flash from the phone promptly illuminating Genevieve's face making her eyes snap open, a small shriek escaping her throat as her body came tumbling down from the edge of the leather couch. Her nose smashes against wooden flooring.

Swiftly she looked up, her gaze hardening as she looked at Tiffany who was holding a camera a sheepish smile on. On Tiffany's right stood Lucy, who was silently giggling, and on her left stood another girl. She looked around eighteen, her body and face image being a carbon copy of Tiffany's.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!" Genevieve yelled as her hands flew up to her throbbing nose, liquid trickling down to her lips, the similar taste of a metallic wetness coming down to her senses.

Blood.

A manly groan rang next to her, making Genevieve's gaze snap towards Elias who was propped on top of her, hissing when he saw Genevieve's bloody nose.

Turning back around, she narrowed her eyes towards the three girls as she pointed to her nose, "This is the moneymaker, if you break it, I will kill you. I don't care if the two of you are kids."

The teenager gave a worried look, rapidly, she hurried to the kitchen briskly grabbing an ice pack and a first aid kit.

When she returned, the brunette pushed Elias off the brunette and began checking her face.

"I'm Grace, Elias' younger sister," The girl, now known as Grace, said politely as she extended her hand for Genevieve to shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Genevieve looked at her flatly, "The pleasure would be all mine, if you didn't attempt to break my nose."

Grace let out an embarrassed smile, "Sorry about that, we didn't want to scare you." She watched as Genevieve stood up, then sitting on the futon sofa, pressing the ice pack against her swollen nose.

"Sure."

"Sorry," Lucy's small voice chimed in the quiet room, her face being hidden behind Tiffany's leg embarrassed.

The brunette gave her a sad smile, "It's alright." The smile quickly changed to a deep frown as she jeered when Grace wiped her nose with an antiseptic.

Elias immediately took action sitting next to her, softly grabbing her hand, "Do you want me to hold your hand?"

"What am I, a nine year old to you?" Genevieve snarled, ripping her hand from his grasp having him a look that said, don't - fuck - with - me.