Chapter # 3❣️

Asalam o Alaikum beautiful people!!!!

Early update Yayyyyyyy!!! Because I love you all...

Before starting the chapter I wanted to clear few things... I know you guys hated author note... I do to but this one is essential...

Many of you are saying that you had many confusion about this story and the characters.

So let's start clearing them...

Jannat and Mannat are faternal twins and daughters of Mirza Hamdani.

Umer and Murad are brother and son of Shameen and Shafiq Hamdani.

Adam and Ramsha are Hadiya Khan kids and they all are cousins.

Umer and Jannat is the main leads and couple of this story... If you read the introduction then it will clear that umer is angry at her for going away years back and she hurt his feelings before going...

Mannat and Adam is not a couple... Maybe in future but that not the point... Mannat is married to Murad in childhood... And he went away years ago and never come back.... Also Jannat didn't know about this...

Adam like mannat but he knew that Mannat will never love him... So he is the secret admirer who love from afar...

I can't tell the whole story to clear more confusions... If you are confused... Pm me or DM me or comments... I will try my best to clear it for you...

I also noticed that many people didn't comment and I live off your comments...

If you guys didn't like the story and are confused about the plot after this chapter then I will take it down, same with Muntazir... And we will go on our way with fitoor so I can start working on my new stories....

I am sorry for hurting someone or making them hate me hate for this but I am taking my vacation time to wrote as much as I can so I can immediately start working on new stories...

Sorry again but I needed to say this because I am very frustrated and stressed....

Enjoy the chapter!!!

"یہی تو دکھ دیا ستمگر تیرے رویے نے

دکھی نہیں کیا حیران کردیا ہے مجھے"

"Yahi Tu dukh Diya sitamgar tere rawaiye ne

Dukhi Nahi kiya heeran krdiya hai mujhe"

.............................................................................

Time flies and the next whole week passed by with Jannat chasing her childhood best friend, her monkey, and the said person trying his best to avoid her.

Everyone was treating Jannat like the princess she is and Mannat happiness is remarkable for them. But there is only one problem, Umer's rudeness.

Both sisters spend the first two days locked in their room talking, laughing, and reliving their childhood.

Today the girls had planned to get out of their room and tour the beautiful historic city of Lahore.

Everyone is getting ready to go but she is running behind him pleading for going out with them.

"Bhai please...,"

"No means no Mannat... I have work to do... It's my only day off and I don't want to waste it while you ladies run around and take us just for carrying your bags... So no I am not coming...,"

"But Bhai..."

"Nope... Not gonna work this time... Put that lip back because I am not going... Take Adam...,"