Chapter # 1✨

Surprise surprise SURPRISE!!!!!!!?🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🤩🤩✨✨✨✨✨

I know I said Monday... But I can't control myself and update earlier 😜😎✨🎊🎉

I am very busy with university and Fanaa work so I can't update frequently... I will update twice a week and sometimes with a little surprise update here and there but no promises....

I know this one is most awaited story but please bear with me... I wanted to do best for you all...

Most emotional journey is going to start so please read with big hearts and tissue boxes🥺😭😣 you will need it...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update 😜

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"ہم بھی کبھی آباد تھے، ایسے کہاں برباد تھے
بے فکر تھے، آزاد تھے، مسرور تھے، دلشاد تھے
وہ چال ایسی چال گیا، ہم بجھ گئے، دل جل گیا"

(Hum bhi Kabhi abaad that, aese Kahan Barbaad thay
Be-fikar thay, azaad thay, masroor thay, dilshad thay
Wo chaal aesi chal gaya, hum bujh gye, Dil JAL gaya)

.................................................................................

Mannat Mirza Hamdani, a 25 years old girl who had to spend her whole life waiting, for happiness, for her twin, for her husband, and their reunion.

After 13 years of painful and miserable wait, she had her twin back and their family fought a storm with unity.

Mannat was a pure soul with a golden heart, a beauty who had to endure most and cried most.

She was loved by many and protected by them but the one who was destined to love and protect her was not here for his work, he had gone away years ago.

Mannat smiled as she looked at the passing trees and glowing lights of Lahore road.

They are going home after the walima function and Umer treats them with ice-cream but Mannat always prefers gol gappy.

She looked at her palms that are adorned with blood-red color but his name was the most prominent, Murad.

Her husband, who went away years ago and never come back.

She was happy for her sister and her Umer Bhai but a little part of her broken heart envy them for getting their happily ever after.

Their family is happy because their kids are finally happy and together.

The function finished after the whole of posing for the pictures, attending guests, smiling straight for 5 hours.

They get home after an eventful day and Mannat just wanted to relax and rest but she didn't know that another storm is waiting for her.

"We are home ladies,"

Umer cheered as the trio rolled their eyes at his cheerfulness.

He was acting like a kid on sugar rush since morning, maybe he is, Mannat giggled at her thought.

Umer and Adam helped Mannat and Jannat from the car as they reached home.

Everyone else arrived beforehand because they went for ice-cream on Jannat's demand.

After all, what his wife wants, she gets it, according to Umer.

"Look they have finally graced us with their presence,"